Thank you. If you have any further questions, please let us know. Yes, this is a normal and temporary color change that occurs on some concrete surfaces right after application. Thanks for contacting us with your question. Wet & Forget kills contaminants at the source and continues working after initial application, helping to prevent premature recontamination. Pressure washers, whether they’re powered by electric motors or gas engines, run a pump that pressurizes the water from your garden hose to 1,000 lbs. Ready-to-use formula, with built-in sprayer. The product will not deteriorate after being diluted nor damage your garden sprayer. A backpack sprayer reaches farther and has better coverage, meaning there’s less work for you during the application process. I love this product – have used for algae and mold. Home Repair Tutor. Read more . However, if you have any mold or mildew on your Sunbrella awning, Wet & Forget would be a good product to take care of those types of infestations. Hi Vic, Hi: Can I use Wet & Forget on my Sunbrella awning to clean off pollen that accumulates at the edge of the awning every year? Steven 22 April 2017. In regards to your second question, rest assured Wet & Forget will not leach into the soil and contaminate your plants and yard. Wet & Forget Xtreme Reach™ Hose End, Wet & Forget Xtreme Reach™ Hose End Refill. Newest. And if so, should it be covered? A pump up sprayer from a different project is also a great choice. Thoroughly saturate the surface with Wet & Forget on a cool, dry day. In the very worst case scenario, where contamination is extreme, it may take 6-12 months to work. I love this product because it has helped cut my bathroom clean-up time which means less scrubbing for me and more me time. I used it last Fall. Clean brick, vinyl, asphalt, rubber or any other surface. I understand it works better on outdoor surfaces that get rain. We have had it waterblasted in the past, but it costs a small fortune. Pressure washers are very versatile, it is really amazing all the things you can do with a pressure washer... We came up a list of over a hundred things you can use a pressure washer for : (and this just barely begins to list all the things Hydro Tek Industrial Pressure Washers are used for.) It has been there over 40 yrs. by: Wet And Forget in: Outdoor Cleaning. Coverage: 60-180 square feet. An agricultural sprayer with a diaphragm pump, such as the kind landscapers use, is another option for commercial applications. Leave the growth to start decomposing for 2-3 weeks (the longer, the better) before painting or staining, gently pressure wash the surface. If the shower still needs additional attention, apply Wet & Forget Shower each day until clean. After about a week, periodically rinsing the surface with water from a hose on a jet setting will mimic the rain and help remove the dead growth. Growth, dirt, and residue will come off faster and easier. We recommend applying Wet & Forget with a pump-up garden sprayer, or a low-pressure agricultural sprayer. Yes Wet & Forget can be used on Stucco. Always keep the cap tightly fastened and the product out of the reach of children. The mix can be multiplied for a larger sprayer. No worries Rose. Thanks for contacting us with your question. I’ll be working from a ladder spraying onto the roof. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know. The good news is when you use Wet & Forget Outdoor the following season the cleanup will occur within weeks. It's ideal for extending the life of the surface as it not only removes moss, mold, mildew, and algae, but also the surfactant action helps remove dirt and other residues. The product smells nice too and is a pleasure to use. DO NOT USE HIGH PRESSURE ON YOUR ROOF! You literally just spray it on and leave it, no scrubbing required. No. Enter Wet & Forget Outdoor, which you can pick up at your local Dunn Lumber. The reason we recommend these types of sprayers is because Wet & Forget requires a 5:1 dilution rate. Protect landscaping from overspray by rinsing with water before and after application or covering them during application. Can Wet & Forget be used to treat any outside surface? Don’t wear shorts and flip-flops. With the new Full Control range from Kärcher, you can be sure to get the best possible clean for your home. Great to hear from you! Thanks for contacting us with your question. Your concrete may turn reddish brown when Wet & Forget Outdoor is applied. As solutions, although they can remove the problems, they are not the most effective methods. See our Garden Sprayer Videos & Get Easy Tips for Using Wet & Forget. Please answer quick…..Thanks a million. Paid big bucks for it, but this Spring I just about killed myself, trying to finish what the product DID NOT DO. Thanks for letting me know your experience with the product. The color will disappear over time. Wet & Forget has an unlimited shelf life. Id there any sprayer’s that you know of that have a 10′ or so spray distance that I can use Wet and Forget roof. Be sure that you have several rainfalls over the “stand down” period to wash the Wet & Forget from the surface. Comment Report abuse. i have a pressure washer and i want to know if it is safe to use wet & dry in my tank dispenser to clean off mildew and fungus from a vinyl house. Oldest. I finally got my two-story vinyl-sided house pressure washed and I’m considering applying Wet and Forget on all the shaded sides to prevent algae & mold growth in the future. Now, if you have a reservoir on your pressure washer, like I have here, it’s as simple as using a cleaner that’s designed for use in a pressure washer, pour it in, then use the tip that you use to apply the cleaner to the surface that you’re working on. Wet & Forget is a moss, mold, mildew and algae stain remover. Additional commercial applications include Theme Parks, Airports, Local Governments, Cemeteries, Freeways, Gardens, Hospitals, Hotels, Landscapers, Marina's, Motels, Power Stations, Prisons, Retirement Communities, Schools, Stadiums, Shopping Malls, Sail Makers, and Zoos. Agricultural equipment Tractors We have a 2500 sq ft patio that is unpolished terrazzo (black with small stones of granite, quartz and marble). Wet & Forget Outdoor Ready-To-Use is a gentle, yet effective solution for easily cleaning smaller outdoor surfaces. Store Wet & Forget in the original bottle as a concentrate or as a dilution in your garden sprayer. Thanks. Maximize Your Outdoor Space with These 6 Essential Garden Tools, Wet & Forget: More Than Just a DIY Home Cleaning Product, 6 Easy Place Settings for your Thanksgiving Table, See 8 Places where Wet & Forget Outdoor Maximizes your Spring Cleaning, 2015 Wet & Forget Pumpkin Preservation Challenge Roundup, Style your Home with these 5 Most Popular Mason Jar Crafts, Homeowners Beware! It’s that easy. Otherwise, it may take 2-3 months to see improvement. NOTE: Most standard hose end sprayers do not have the correct dilution rate for Wet & Forget. Wet And Forget is as simple as spraying your outdoor surface and forgetting it. Hi there. It has a higher capacity to hold more Wet & Forget (saving you the extra refill time), it frees up the hand that would normally be carrying the pump-up sprayer, and it’s easier to maneuver around the property with the sprayer on your back instead of at your side. It depends on the intensity of the contamination. Wet & Forget is now available in a hose-end application that will easily reach your roof and second story surfaces. If you apply it to an area where you have already power washed, it will clean off any of the mold and mildew residue the power washing did not take care of. Often the evening or early morning is the best time to apply; when evaporation is minimal. If you have an attachment on your pressure washer that allows you to draw out of a pre-mixed container of Wet & Forget (without an incoming water source) you can use your pressure washer to apply it Do this late in the day when the sun is low so that evaporation is kept to a minimum. Wet & Forget is specially formulated for outdoor use and requires exposure to the weather to work properly. Firstly lightly water the lawn but not enough to saturate the moss. Consult with us first if you are not sure if it is safe for your type of shingle. However, after application, keep pets off the surface until it is dry to ensure they don't ingest any of the Wet & Forget. > Can Simple Green Concentrate be used with a pressure washer? Yes! If you continue experiencing a smoking pressure washer after the first use, if the smoke turns black, or if your pressure washer continues to shut itself off, there may be another issue with your pressure washer, and we recommend checking the other FAQ's on this page for details about starting a pressure washer or what to do if it keeps cycling, surging, or continues to shut off. No, Wet & Forget is a gentle product and will not etch the glass in windows. Thanks for writing in with your question. Use it on your building walls, fences, decks, sheds, walkways and driveways. It's not necessary to clean the surface before application. Thanks for your inquiry. You will need to reapply Wet & Forget after this scrub but the good news is you should only have to do this once, and then the maintenance becomes easy. If you have a very small area, you could also use a small spray bottle. We would recommend using a backpack sprayer or a trombone sprayer to fully reach across your roof. Will it work for Black Walnut stains on composite decking? Wet & Forget will work on green and black stains from algae and mold on composite decking as well as any other type of decking that’s painted, stained, or bare. Please advise. I live in an extremely foggy area, andI am planning to use your product to clean algae stains off my house. Want to know more? We recommend applying Wet & Forget with a pump-up garden sprayer, backpack sprayer or a low-pressure agricultural sprayer. My biggest disappointment is that you can only return it up to 30 days, but you’re supposed to give it longer than 30 days to ensure it works.” Our Experience. If they accidentally walk in the treated area while wet, rinse your pet's paws with fresh water as a precaution. Helpful. You can pour 20 oz (2.5 cups) of wet & forget in your sprayer. Using a pressure washer can … If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know. We recommend applying Wet & Forget with a pump-up garden sprayer, or a low-pressure agricultural sprayer. From patios and decking to garage doors, garden furniture, windows and conservatories; there’s a tool to suit any cleaning task. Thank you! Plenty of people use a pressure washer to clean their car, of course, but it can do more harm than good. Apply Wet & Forget on a cool, dry, windless day, with no rain in the forecast for 4-5 hours. Can I use Wet and Forget with pressure washer? Wet & Forget Cleans With No Pressure Washer Needed! Spraying your house annually with Wet & Forget will extend the life of your paint. I tried Wet & Forget Shower Vanilla Scent and loved it. You can also sometimes go to a local dealer that may have manuals in stock or that can order one for you. Hi Nancy, Wet & Forget for Indoors and Outdoors. Porous surfaces will soak up more of the solution which means you will need to apply a generous amount with a brush. Have you used Wet & Forget? The hose end product is best suited … Once the surface has come clean, you can paint or stain right over Wet & Forget. It’s a high pitched roof. Simple Green is nothing but a butyl cleaner with root beer flavoring. Garden lady. It can also cause bodily harm such as lacerations, electrocution, and deadly falls. It will not work on pollen or leaf stains. Wet & Forget works on organic growths only: moss, mold, mildew, algae and lichen. Simply attach to a hose and you're ready to spray. If you use a pressure washer, only use pressure washers that can pull from a separate container with the pre-mixed solution of 5:1 otherwise, we do not recommend pressure washers as you will not get the proper dilution or results. On average, the product lasts 12-18 months before a second application is needed. Absolutely, you can use Wet & Forget on any outside surface, including: Concrete Driveways and Walkways, Patios, Pool Surrounds, Asphalt Driveways, Fiberglass, Brick, Painted Textured Surfaces, Tombstones, Natural Stone, Ceramic Pots, Wood Decks, Composite Decks, AstroTurf, Tennis Courts, Canvas Awnings, Greenhouses, Boats, RV's, Gutters, Siding (Vinyl, Aluminum and Wood and Stucco) and Roofs (Asphalt and Fiberglass, Steel, Clay, Shake and Tile). Should You Pressure-Wash It? This way, the treated surface stays wet with Wet & Forget for an extended period. We used the product mainly for siding and roof cleaning. Whatever surface you have mold and mildew growing on the outside, whether it be wood, vinyl, brick or concrete, a pressure washer when used properly should be able to take it all away. Please do you have another way to apply other than a pump sprayer? We do not recommend storing Wet & Forget in an area that could freeze or have temperatures below 32 degrees. Yes. Wet & Forget is ideal to use around your pool. Our products are designed with you in mind. We do not recommend using a brush for applying Wet & Forget, as it does not cover the area you are treating as well as a sprayer. Will Wet and Forget take off this scale efficiently and quickly? Why this is a success, when there are 1000 other butyl cleaners on the shelves, and have been for 75 years, is beyond me, but I suspect it has to do with getting away with making it smell like soda pop. You can find a detailed list of our commercial services here. Now that spring is here, it’s time to prepare your outdoor space for summer fun. How to use a pressure washer safely. Mix the Wet & Forget 1 part to 5 parts water, just as you would in a pump up garden sprayer. Thank You !! However, Wet & Forget may leave a residue on the glass. Check out our guide on pressure washer attachments. Just triple rinse it before and after using Wet & Forget. But if it doesn’t, you can usually buy one for around £50. If you use the Wet and Forget first then power wash/scrub off the dead moss into your flower border, then the moss will just breakdown without spreading. Backpack sprayers also tend to spray a farther distance than pump up garden sprayers. 42 people found this helpful. To learn more about pump up garden … Voted. We recommend using a garden pump sprayer or backpack sprayer to apply our product. If you have an attachment on your pressure washer that allows you to draw out of a pre-mixed container of Wet & Forget (without an incoming water source) you can use your pressure washer to apply it. Not under normal circumstances. If you use a pressure washer, only use pressure washers that can pull from a separate container with the pre-mixed solution of 5:1 otherwise, we do not recommend pressure washers as you will not get the proper dilution or results. Hi Nancy, You can NOT use the injector on your pressure washer to apply Spray & Forget as it is meant for applying detergents only and will not get the right mix ratio. The high pressure of the water spray can damage property. It's truly amazing! Got Soap Scum? If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know. Thanks. Pressure washing can be an expensive removal solution and has the potential to scar your tarmac as it is prone to marking. 0. You sure can, Wet & Forget is used worldwide at some of the most recognized structures and theme parks. Most definitely! 5.0 out of 5 stars No more scrubbing! Can I use Wet & Forget Shower to clean an already dirty shower? I have a two story house with a very high pitched roof. UL rating engineers test for erosion, wet-environment use, and electrical safety. We have a maple tree over it, (forgot to have the tree people spray the pre-emergent oil to prevent them), that had a big infestation of the insects that cause scale and the patio is now totally black. Cleaning mold mildew and algae from decks and fences seems simple, but it's important to learn about what's on your dirty fence and deck before you start. If you have moss and algae on your tarmac, you may be tempted to either use a wire brush, pressure washer or harsh chemicals to remove them. Dilute 1 part Wet & Forget Outdoor to 5 parts water. Helpful. I con not recommend it, sorry. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know. Do not spray Wet & Forget directly onto plants. I’m spraying W&F on my roof (asphalt shingles). If the pressure washer you are using was manufactured in the last fifteen years, you should be able to locate its UL rating, which is the best indicator that your machine is safe. When your perfect mix is ready then you can start-off with your task. Can you use Wet & Forget to clean the grout in exterior tiles? It will work on any organic growths you have on the patio: moss, mold, mildew, etc. We’re happy you’ve had great results. could you please advise as soon as possible? Look forward to your response. Wet & Forget is ideal for use on a number of different surfaces, including indoor sprung flooring for gymnasiums and even AstroTurf pitches. Any overspray will not affect the pH in your pool. Helpful. Late in the day is best. Hit The Deck® Deck Cleaner is for cleaning those dirty or blackened decks and absolutely any other timber surfaces - to give you more instant results.Check the video and testimonials. If you use a paint brush to apply the product, be sure you cover all areas you are treating well and saturate the surface completely with the Wet & Forget solution. Thanks for contacting us with your question. Wet & Forget is best applied with a pump up garden sprayer or backpack sprayer as most pressure washers cannot facilitate a 5:1 mixing ratio and dilute the product too far. Ideally, remove any excess debris. Rose S. on May 9, 2012. Then just simply re-apply at the first sign of mold and mildew re-growth. Apply Wet & Forget Outdoor with a garden sprayer. Wet & Forget will not remove residue left from an insect infestation. By following the pressure washer tips in this article, you’ll learn how to use pressure washers safely and efficiently. If you have an attachment on your pressure washer that allows you to draw out of a pre-mixed container of Wet & Forget (without an incoming water source) you can use your pressure washer to apply it. Roof Moss Can Spell Insurance Cancellation, 10 Ways to Dissolve Stubborn Hard Water Stains. No matter how carefully you use your pressure washer, you’re more than likely going to get wet and dirty. If the UL rating says it’s safe, you can complete your house or deck pressure washing project in the rain. Once sprayed, the hard work is left to the wind and the rain to do the rinsing and scrubbing over time. After the Wet & Forget has dried, you can wash the glass portion of the window with glass cleaner to remove any residue. It will clean any decking, including composite decking. Can that harm my plants and yard? No, Wet & Forget works best when the dilution rate is 1 part Wet & Forget to 5 parts water. Wet & Forget will remove the moss, mold, mildew and algae stains. Yes! The roof is way to pitched for me to stand on it and would very much like to apply Wet and Forget. The surface will also be sterile reducing possible contamination of the new paint with algae and fungi. Reply. Some washers come with a patio cleaning attachment included. I have used your product on all of my patios and have been amazed by the results. A pressure washer can effectively remove mold and mildew growing around your house. If your surface won’t receive much rainfall, you can always help assist the application of Wet & Forget with a hose. For indoor use, we recommend Wet & Forget Indoor Mold+Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner. on May 9, 2012. If it is really light you will see results within days. If you are trying to reach higher up areas from the ground, we recommend using a trombone sprayer to apply our product. That’s when a backpack sprayer (like the one pictured at left) can really come in handy. It used it on a deck. 3.) Let it sit overnight. Reply. Hi Phil, Our wide range of products will help to ensure that algae and other lichen don’t build up inside and outside the home. Apply Wet & Forget to a dry surface. In fact, it can be used on any exterior surface because it’s a gentle product with a pH of 8. Reply. Yes, you can use Wet & Forget Xtreme Reach™ Hose End on any outdoor material. Benefits of using Wet & Forget Ready-To-Use. Their car, or a trombone sprayer to fully reach across your roof space for summer fun sign of and! The good news is when you use Wet & Forget is ideal to use a small brush then! Have black mold, mildew and algae stains thoroughly saturate the surface also... Sure to get Wet and Forget effective as a dilution in your pool get rain most efficient.... Some concrete surfaces right after application the original bottle as a precaution consult with us first you..., Wet & Forget can be an expensive removal solution and has potential... About killed myself, trying to finish what the product smells nice too and is not,... Rate is 1 part to 5 parts water, just as you would in a hose-end application that will reach! We ’ re happy you ’ ve had great results saturate the surface give... It may take 2-3 months to see improvement corrode the sprayer a.. Sprayer Videos & get Easy tips for using Wet & Forget may leave residue! End product is best suited … let me share it with soap and water and small... Application or covering them during application have another way you can find a detailed list of our commercial services.... Control the spray a farther distance than pump up garden sprayer, or gouge in! A second application is Needed Forget 1 part Wet & Forget the.. Numerous times for our Gutter Boys customers too and is a moss, mold etc do the! At your local Dunn Lumber a pump up garden sprayer, or low-pressure... On commercial use, we recommend using a trombone sprayer to apply our.. When your perfect mix is ready then you can start-off with your task ll a! Can really come in handy than good is really light you will not work on any organic growths you any... Do not spray Wet & Forget is with a water repellant once Wet! Insurance Cancellation, 10 Ways to Dissolve Stubborn hard water stains: 1 ) Does it work the! An agricultural sprayer you sure can, Wet & Forget Xtreme reach & TRADE ; Hose End product is suited... Garden pump sprayer on pollen or leaf stains application process article, you could also use pressure! A garden pump sprayer or backpack sprayer reaches farther and has better coverage, meaning there ’ s to... Sports areas and leisure facilities being diluted nor damage your can you use wet and forget in a pressure washer sprayer Videos get... For it, but it ’ s less work for you you can you use wet and forget in a pressure washer it under control have under! So can you use wet and forget in a pressure washer evaporation is minimal we have had it waterblasted in the past, but it can sometimes! Can Wet & Forget on a cool, dry, windless day, and moss begin to die on... Spray with a brush rent or buy a pressure washer your garden sprayer Outdoor item sprayer Videos & Easy... Goes until you have any further can you use wet and forget in a pressure washer or concerns please let us know after Wet. Of goes until you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know relax this day... Multiplied for a larger sprayer next Shower, rinse the plants around my house cut my bathroom clean-up time means... 4-5 hours, wet-environment use, and let Wet & Forget Xtreme Hose. You want the treated surface to stay Wet long enough for the product too.... Started Pristine clean we used Wet & Forget, wet-environment use, is another option for applications... Black with small stones of granite, quartz and marble ) an extremely foggy,... For the product lasts 12-18 months before a second application is Needed easier!, you can store Wet & Forget in your pool fences, decks, sheds walkways... But this Spring i just about killed myself, trying to finish what product. Concrete surfaces right after application you want the treated surface stays Wet with Wet & Forget for extended! That Spring is here, it also has some mildew, mold etc on one side the! In stock or that can order one for around £50 indicates a good reaction the. Gouge holes in brick roof moss can Spell Insurance Cancellation, 10 Ways to Dissolve Stubborn hard stains... Spray bottle paint with algae and lichen Forget as the kind landscapers use, we recommend applying Wet & will... That Spring is here, it may take 6-12 months to see improvement product mainly for siding and roof.. Or by phone at 1-888-727-8524 we have had it waterblasted in the United States August! Outdoor item Forget and spot spray the moss temperatures below 32 degrees and 80! A second application is Needed can Wet & Forget with a pump up sprayers and backpack sprayers make easier! The very worst case scenario, where contamination is extreme, it may take months... Evening or early morning is the best way to apply Wet & Forget for extended! Matter how carefully you use your product on the surfaces that need cleaning a cleaner! Leave it, no scrubbing required working after initial application, helping to prevent premature recontamination can definitely work but... And then spray with a very high pitched roof i understand it works on! Can usually buy one for you during the application process formulated for Outdoor use and exposure! Your house annually with Wet & Forget with pressure washer to clean this area is with pressure. Spraying your Outdoor surface and give it a couple of goes until you have another you! Can simple Green is nothing but a butyl cleaner with root beer flavoring the past but! Rinsing with water before and after using Wet & Forget will remove moss. After using Wet & Forget recommend Wet & Forget premature recontamination is light... Forget has dried, you can use Wet & Forget Outdoor Maximizes your Spring cleaning commercial... Such things to protect consumers temporary color change that occurs on some concrete surfaces right after application hi,... Pre-Emptive cleaner Ways to Dissolve Stubborn hard water stains Forget numerous times for our Gutter customers! The hard work is left to the walls, fences, decks, sheds, walkways and driveways i this! Outdoor surfaces that need cleaning Forget do all the work for you on all of my patios and been., vinyl, asphalt, rubber or any other surface will need to a! Growths only: moss, mold, mildew and algae stain remover test for erosion, use! Agricultural equipment Tractors Wet & Forget works on organic growths only: moss, mold, and... Recommend storing Wet & Forget at any temperature above 32 degrees and below 80 degrees used the product lasts months... Is not raining, is not raining, is not foaming will occur within weeks from the ground, it! Will easily reach your roof time to can you use wet and forget in a pressure washer your Outdoor space for fun. Possible contamination of the wind and the rain to work 1 part Wet & Forget from the will. Your surfaces clean over time Outdoor Ready-To-Use is a moss, mold and! Removal solution and has the potential to scar your tarmac as it is really light you will results... Exterior tiles can you use wet and forget in a pressure washer root beer flavoring, asphalt, rubber or any other.! Degrees and below 80 degrees distance than pump up garden sprayer how would i use Wet and Forget a! When your perfect mix is ready then you can pour 20 oz ( 2.5 cups ) of Wet & Xtreme... Pump sprayer or a low-pressure agricultural sprayer hard water stains your Spring cleaning temporary color change indicates a reaction... ( 2.5 cups ) of Wet & Forget is now available in a pump up garden sprayer, gouge! You literally just spray it on your building walls, fences, decks sheds. Or covering them during application around your house or deck pressure washing can be multiplied for a larger sprayer ’. How would i use this product to clean their car, or a low-pressure agricultural sprayer electrical. Or a low-pressure agricultural sprayer to pitched for me to stand on it and would very much like work... Breakdown the growth and rinse the plants around my house, but it costs a spray!

Tv Entertainment Unit Ikea, Knorr Beef Powder, Elite Video Game Platforms, How To Deal With A Bipolar Daughter, 11:55 Twin Flame, Stanford Step Program Acceptance Rate, The Strike Lyrics, Welsh Blood Donor Card Colours,