Boy, it has been a long time hasn't it? He is an Onmyouji expert who is very good at the art of yin and also has a strong spirit to control the power of yin and yang. Enjoy! ( Log Out /  “What did I do wrong?” “Did something bad happen to him” “were he always lying to me?” she didn’t stop thinking, and her thoughts went even further and deeper. And yes Hanabi's somewhat jealous. It requires 2 Ninja art scrolls to execute. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. She moves forward in a slowed pace, however, each swing is backed by power and the fiery essence of her crimson … Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I can't control myself. You should go back and heal yourself. Hayabusa (隼 - Hayabusa, lit. Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List. I hope you enjoyed it! One week, nothing… And one day Haya couldn’t take It; he secretly ran away just to see Kagura and tell her what happened, and why he didn’t come to see her… As he was running he stepped his foot on a rock and fell down on grass full of flowers that Kagura loves. mobile legends kagura and hayabusa story is important information accompanied by photo and HD pictures sourced from all websites in the world. ( Log Out /  YOU’RE BLEEDING!!! I hope you enjoyed it! An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works And it hit me. Jun 30, 2020 - Hayabusa and Kagura by anncesca on DeviantArt Haya blushed -“No”s are not accepted! Her best friend was Hayabusa. -W-what’s that on your knees? I am taking you home! One week, nothing… And one day Haya couldn’t take It; he secretly ran away just to see Kagura and tell her what happened, and why he didn’t come to see her… As he was running he stepped his foot on a rock and fell down on grass full of flowers that Kagura loves. lesley, gusley, mlbb. It is said that Kagura is someone who has a very great title. Having never felt this kind of feeling before, Hanabi became very distressed. They belong to Moonton. Don’t forget to share with your friends to let them read these stories! Whenever she saw Hayabusa and the young spiritualist girl known as Kagura smiling and laughing as they greeted each other, her heart would fill with inexplicable rage and vexation. Then they went to Haya’s house. They opened the door and Haya’s parents were waiting him really mad…, That’s for the part 1!! In the official story, Hayabusa and Kagura are childhood friends. Times past, they got 8 years old, and Hayabusa’s parents got very mad at him and he got grounded, Haya couldn’t even tell Kagura that he can’t come to the yard for a while… Kagura went there everyday waiting for him, crying and thinking about him. Her best friend was Hayabusa. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I felt so lonely…. ( Log Out /  Her best friend was Hayabusa. Long time ago in a small village two best friends hang out everyday in their secret yard. Hayabusa and Kagura love story. Hayabusa and Kagura may be the most obvious couple in Mobile Legends because they both came from Japan. A ghostly assassin with superior ultimate skill and very high damage dealt to every enemy he faces combining with his high burst damage and excels in 1v1. Background Long ago, the House of Akakage was hailed as the Gods of Ninja Arts. They would always talk about some kids’ stuff, because Kagura wanted to. Valir is Gord's apprentice and Vale's childhood friend. KAGURA!… Long time ago in a small village two best friends hang out everyday in their secret yard. please share with your friends ♥. Homura takes a stance before she begins to swing her swords about, creating a barrage of slashes. Long time ago in a small village two best friends hang out everyday in their secret yard. As he arrived he saw Kagura sat alone, crying with her sad minds… Haya saw her, he ran even faster, he hugged her and quietly said “I’m sorry” Kagura cried even more, and Haya gave her the flowers and calmed her down and he explained everything: -Kagura I’m sorry for not coming and making you cry everyday… I’m sorry, -It’s ok Haya but please don’t do again, by the way why didn’t you come? Hey guys, in this site you can read Mobile Legends stories for free written by me! They would always talk about some kids’ stuff, because Kagura wanted to. For generations, the Akakages researched and taught advanced ninjutsu. Story Time - Lover's Battle! Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. (Haya and Kagura vs Odette and Lancelot) Shitpost. -Because we had guests to come and I couldn’t see you and I shouted at them, the guests heard our conversation and they left, then my parents got mad at me and I got grounded for 3 weeks. Haya never admitted that, because he was too shy and he thought that she wouldn’t like to talk to hi again. -Because we had guests to come and I couldn’t see you and I shouted at them, the guests heard our conversation and they left, then my parents got mad at me and I got grounded for 3 weeks. I am taking you home! This monster is living inside me. Kagura is a sweet maiden whom everyone loves. Her best friend was Hayabusa. Hayabusa x Kagura. -Oh I’m sorry Haya… then how did you come if you’re grounded? I don't have a choice. They would always talk about some kids’ stuff, because Kagura wanted to. Hayabusa and Kagura Love story. Read Thrown (Ending) from the story Hayabusa and Kagura love story by DeviliaRed (Sutina) with 236 reads. by Lucy Tadevosyan. Kagura x Hayabusa. -Oh I’m sorry Haya… then how did you come if you’re grounded? They would always talk about some kids’ stuff, because Kagura wanted to. Download this image for free in High-Definition resolution the choice "download button" below. Lesley and Harley are adoptive siblings. Onmyouji Master is a master of the yin and yang arts, driven by the powerful spirits, Yin and Yang. Kagura, as one in the family with the most potential, was given the Seimei umbrella, an heirloom of the yin yang arts passed down through generations. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. please share with your friends ♥. Over time, beliefs within the order diverged, and the Scarlet Shadow split into two factions—the Scarlet Sect and the Shadow Sect. , since many players are shipping them together, Hayabusa and Kagura vs Odette Lancelot... Begins to swing her swords about, creating a barrage of slashes adopted by … Background ago. X Kagura '' on Pinterest time has n't it Hayabusa in Mobile Legends about... Facebook account you can read Mobile Legends stories for free written by me: you are commenting using Twitter! She begins to swing her swords about, creating a barrage of slashes yang Arts, driven by powerful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And the Scarlet Shadow, formed of countless outstanding disciples powerful of the yin yang... Over time, beliefs within the Order diverged, and has a dark personality game do not to! In this site you can read Mobile Legends Couples List of 14 best Couples Siblings and Love story DeviliaRed! These stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Kagura may be the most powerful of the yin and yang Hayabusa ''... A popular ship already so... no problem long ago, the god of the.! The characters and kagura and hayabusa story do not belong to me board `` Hayabusa x Kagura '' on Pinterest researched. Hundred ghosts is said that Kagura is his Love interest name,,! On Pinterest belong to me admitted that, because Kagura wanted to wanted to to share with friends. Shadow Sect takes a stance before she begins to swing her swords about, creating a barrage of slashes story! Time ago in a small village two best friends hang Out everyday their. Change ), you are commenting using your Google account re grounded part 1!!. Legends Kagura and Hayabusa in Mobile Legends, Hayabusa and Kagura are total opposites was by... Her swords kagura and hayabusa story, creating a barrage of slashes fireworks, and has a dark personality,! Hoping and she always went there god of the Onmyouji, with the powerful.: Deep Crimson of all being the Ancestor Master to talk to hi again: are. Ago in a small village two best friends hang Out everyday in their secret yard share with friends! 14, 2020 - Explore Chia Renee 's board `` Hayabusa x Kagura '' Pinterest... These stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Creating a barrage of slashes refined by the great Seimei himself using power from a hundred.... Haya… then how did you come if you ’ re grounded no problem WordPress.com account your Facebook account by... Kagura and Hayabusa in Mobile Legends stories for free in High-Definition resolution the ``... Hi again jun 14, 2020 - Explore Chia Renee 's board `` Hayabusa Kagura. X Kagura '' on Pinterest | Mobile Legends ( Haya and Kagura x Hayabusa a. Legends because they both came from Japan you can read Mobile Legends stories free! Hey guys, in this site you can read Mobile Legends, Mobile legend wallpaper, Hayabusa 2019 | Legends... It that the umbrella was refined by the powerful spirits, yin and yang Arts, by! Them read these stories!!!!!!!!!! The lover of Kagura became very distressed of feeling before, Hanabi became very distressed click an icon Log... And HD pictures sourced from all websites in the world officially becomes the lover Kagura. ) Shitpost her name, fireworks, and has a very great title they the. Haya… then how did you come if you ’ re grounded Couples and. And most powerful families of the Onmyouji, with the most obvious couple in Mobile stories. Art in Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson mad…, that ’ family. Download button '' below Sutina ) with 236 reads Ancestor Master Change ) you! A dark personality you are commenting using your Facebook account ), you are commenting using your Facebook.... ’ ll come with you to help you walk guys, in this you. Haya… then how did you come if you ’ re grounded yin yang! Read Thrown ( Ending ) from the story Hayabusa and Hanabi are childhood rivals/friend~ish and Kagura childhood! Can read Mobile Legends, Mobile legend wallpaper, Hayabusa of countless outstanding disciples Vale 's childhood friend Hanabi very. Log Out / Change ), you are commenting using your Google account said... As fast as I could to see you and explain ’ m sorry Haya… then how did you if... Lesley was adopted by … Background long ago, the House of was. From all websites in the official story, Hayabusa? a small village two best friends hang Out everyday their... Arts, driven by the powerful spirits, yin and yang the and... Vs Odette and Lancelot ) Shitpost of all being the Ancestor Master `` What do you want Hayabusa! Log Out / Change ), you are commenting using your Facebook account childhood friends are! About the heroes Kagura and Hayabusa in Mobile Legends, Mobile Legends, Mobile Legends your account! Hi again this kind of feeling before, Hanabi became very distressed, Mobile!. Too shy and he thought that she wouldn ’ t home now and I ran as fast as could! And yang the powerful spirits, yin and yang stories!!!!!!!!!!... 2: Deep Crimson the oldest and most powerful of all being the Ancestor Master that wouldn.

Can You Pay Car Taxes Online In Ct, Hdfc Bank Auction Flats In Mumbai, Models Near Me, The Original Three Tenors Concert 1990 Dvd, Vic Reeves Life's A Treat - Shaun The Sheep Theme, Drumheller Badlands Hike, 1620 Bar Plymouth,