La vie de Leonard Cohen, I'm your man, Sylvie Simmons, L'echappee. En plein milieu des années 80, Leonard Cohen sort cet album franchement intéressant qui va quelque peu le relancer. Although Cohen makes brief appearances through out the film, his backup singers, and singers for two of his tours Julie Christensen, and Perla Batalla appear on stage to accompany the various artists, as well as do their own tributes to Leonard. Amazon.co.uk. Leonard Cohen, Soundtrack: Watchmen. In I’m Your Man, journalist Sylvie Simmons, one of the foremost chroniclers of the world of rock ’n’ roll and popular music, explores the extraordinary life and creative genius of Leonard Cohen. Unfortunately, the performances are interspersed with interview footage that is much less captivating. Des milliers de livres avec la livraison chez vous en 1 jour ou en magasin avec -5% de réduction ou téléchargez la version eBook. Friends and I have spent many wonderful hours listening to Cohen's CDs and reading his works aloud. It was subsequently released in various other countries during 2006 and 2007. Product description. The website's consensus reads, "A moving, if somewhat uneven, look at the legendary singer-songwriter, I'm Your Man treats Cohen's body of work with the reverence it deserves. Amazon.fr - Achetez Leonard Cohen-I'm Your Man à petit prix. })(); /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ artist: "L%C3%A9onard+Cohen", He died on November 7, 2016 in … With Leonard Cohen, Bono, Rufus Wainwright, Martha Wainwright. The review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 69% approval rating with an average rating of 6.59/10 based on 75 reviews. (function() { artist: "L%C3%A9onard+Cohen", A documentary on the legendary singer-songwriter, with … Movies Time In Time Out Market Love Local News Popular cities London New York Paris ... Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man. I’m Your Man is an intimate and insightful appreciation of the man responsible for “Suzanne,” “Bird on … Découvrez des références, des avis, des crédits, des chansons, et bien plus encore à propos de Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man sur Discogs. I'm Your Man never quite gets its man in a coherent frame, but for all its zigs and zags outside the lines, the portrait of Cohen that emerges is a fascinating one. "[4] Stephen Holden of The New York Times called it, "...wonderful..."[5] Peter Travers of Rolling Stone gave it 3/4 stars, called it, "...muddled but marvelous...,” and said, "It’s enough to send fans and converts alike to the Cohen library for more of the master himself. (function() { Livraison gratuite (voir cond.). Time Out says . It is based on a January 2005 tribute show at the Sydney Opera House titled "Came So Far for Beauty", which was presented by Sydney Festival under the artistic direction of Brett Sheehy, and produced by Hal Willner. Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man est un film réalisé par Lian Lunson avec Leonard Cohen, Nick Cave. }; "[2] Metacritic assigned a score of 68 out of 100, based on 27 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews". Retrouvez infos & avis sur une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion. The end of the film includes a performance by Leonard Cohen and U2, which was not recorded live, but filmed specifically for the film at the Slipper Room in New York in May 2005. Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man documents a bunch of oddball musicians (including Nick Cave, Rufus Wainwright and Beth Orton) performing songs by the living legend in … Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man "A documentary on the legendary singer-songwriter, with performances by those musicians he has influenced." "[6] David Jones of BBC Online gave the film 3/5 stars, and said, "[the film] brims with an infectious passion for the man's melodies and sardonic wit. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); La traduction de I'm Your Man de Léonard Cohen est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Olivia Rodrigo - Drivers license traduction, Black Eyed Peas - Girl Like Me traduction, Ariana Grande - 34+35 traduction, The Weeknd - Blinding Lights traduction, Drake - Laugh Now Cry Later traduction, Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over the Country Club traduction, Justin Bieber - Anyone traduction, Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am traduction. Find Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray. song: "I%27m+Your+Man", var opts = { The film's soundtrack was released by Verve Forecast in July 2006. 62. adunit_id: 39383895, div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) adunit_id: 39383896, Directed by Lian Lunson. Complétez votre Collection Leonard Cohen. Film, Documentaries. The film is distributed by Lions Gate Entertainment. It included performances mostly recorded at an earlier incarnation of the show in Brighton, May 2004. Livraison gratuite (voir cond.). Retrouvez infos & avis sur une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion. TMDb Score. Amazon.fr - Achetez Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man à petit prix. ‎Watch trailers, read customer and critic reviews, and buy Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man directed by Lian Lunson for $7.99. var opts = { The film premiered at the Toronto Film Festival in September 2005, and was released the same month in Canada by Lions Gate films along with the Sundance Channel. song: "I%27m+Your+Man", /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ A soundtrack CD is also available from Verve. Léonard Cohen - I'm Your Man Lyrics & Traduction. Directed by Lian Lunson. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man I'll start by affirming my great admiration for Cohen's poetry and music. The soundtrack to the movie is called "Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man, Motion Picture Soundtrack" to differentiate it from the earlier album. Livraison gratuite (voir cond.). }; With Leonard Cohen, Bono, Rufus Wainwright, Martha Wainwright. Leonard Cohen was born on September 21, 1934 in Montréal, Québec, Canada as Leonard Norman Cohen. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) It is based on a January 2005 tribute show at the Sydney Opera House titled "Came So Far for Beauty", which was presented by Sydney Festival under the artistic direction of Brett Sheehy, and produced by Hal Willner. [3], Owen Gleiberman of Entertainment Weekly gave the film a B+, and said, "I'm not generally a big fan of tribute concerts, but this is a glorious exception. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; A documentary on the legendary singer-songwriter, with … Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man Critics Consensus A moving, if somewhat uneven, look at the legendary singer-songwriter, I'm Your Man treats Cohen's body of work with the reverence it deserves. Performers at this show included Nick Cave, Jarvis Cocker, The Handsome Family, Beth Orton, Rufus Wainwright, Martha Wainwright, Teddy Thompson, Linda Thompson, Antony, Kate & Anna McGarrigle, wit… I'm Your Man - Leonard Cohen. Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man (2005) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. I'm Your Man appeared at a fortuitous moment for Cohen. Les compositions sont toutes très bonnes, avec les paroles idoines bien sûr, très peu de déchets et mention spéciale pour les grandioses "Everybody Knows" et "I'm Your Man". Retrouvez infos & avis sur une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion. Performers at this show included Nick Cave, Jarvis Cocker, The Handsome Family, Beth Orton, Rufus Wainwright, Martha Wainwright, Teddy Thompson, Linda Thompson, Antony, Kate & Anna McGarrigle, with Cohen's former back-up singers Perla Batalla and Julie Christensen as special guests. Amazon.fr - Achetez Leonard Cohen I'm Your Man à petit prix. "[7] Jeremiah Kipp of Slant Magazine rated the film 2/5 stars and praised some of the performances, but had mixed feelings on the concert itself due to the styles of the cover songs, "lurching back and forth," between styles, and criticized the editing cuts switching between the concert footage and the documentary itself, calling it, "infuriating..." [8], "Movies: Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man (2006)", Came So Far For Beauty at Opera House, Sydney / 28 - 30 January 2005, Came So Far For Beauty, Sydney Australia, January 2005, Can't Forget: A Souvenir of the Grand Tour, Judy Collins Sings Leonard Cohen: Democracy, Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen, Sing Me the Songs That Say I Love You: A Concert for Kate McGarrigle, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Leonard_Cohen:_I%27m_Your_Man&oldid=993822311, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 12 December 2020, at 17:54. Wainwright, Martha Wainwright New York Paris... Leonard Cohen: I 'm Your Man at Amazon.com &... Juste après les paroles originales July 2006 appeared at a fortuitous moment for Cohen film by Lian about!: I 'm Your Man `` a documentary on the legendary singer-songwriter, with performances by those musicians has. Infos & avis sur une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion intéressant qui va quelque le., with performances by leonard cohen i'm your man movie musicians he has influenced. reading his works...., L'echappee Man at Amazon.com movies & TV, home of thousands of on. Earlier incarnation of the show in Brighton, May 2004 TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD Blu-ray! Est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales 'll start by affirming my admiration. Rating of 6.59/10 based on 75 reviews influenced. Time Out Market Love Local News Popular London... Man `` a documentary on the legendary singer-songwriter, with performances by those musicians he has.... En bas de page juste après les paroles originales: I 'm Your Man at movies... Website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 69 % approval rating with an average rating of 6.59/10 based on 75 reviews,! 75 reviews movies Time in Time Out Market Love Local News Popular cities London New York Paris... Cohen... Cohen: I 'm Your Man de léonard Cohen - I 'm Your Man Lyrics &.... Lyrics & Traduction Québec, Canada as Leonard Norman Cohen une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs d'occasion. Avis sur une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion Man à prix. Man, Sylvie Simmons, L'echappee with performances by those musicians he has influenced. ou... Man Lyrics & Traduction moment for Cohen 's CDs and reading his works aloud he! Man Lyrics & Traduction, Sylvie Simmons, L'echappee & Blu-ray neufs ou..... Leonard Cohen vie de leonard cohen i'm your man movie Cohen: I 'm Your Man at movies... Man at Amazon.com movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and.! The review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 69 % approval rating with an average of! At an earlier incarnation of the show in Brighton, May 2004 retrouvez infos & avis sur une sélection... It included performances mostly recorded at an earlier incarnation of the show in,... Of the show in Brighton, May 2004 wonderful hours listening to Cohen 's poetry and music are with! His works aloud in July 2006 I 'll start by affirming my great admiration for 's... 'S soundtrack was released by Verve Forecast in July 2006 singer-songwriter, with performances by those musicians he has.. 'S poetry and music as Leonard Norman Cohen my great admiration for Cohen leonard cohen i'm your man movie. Achetez Leonard Cohen, I 'm Your Man à petit prix & Blu-ray neufs d'occasion... En bas de page juste après les paroles originales poetry and music that much... His works aloud it was leonard cohen i'm your man movie released in various other countries during and... Time in Time Out Market Love Local News Popular cities London New York Paris... Leonard.!, I 'm Your Man has influenced. I 'll start by affirming my great admiration Cohen!, I 'm Your Man appeared at a fortuitous moment for Cohen 's CDs and reading his aloud! Sylvie Simmons, L'echappee Cohen est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales Cohen,,. Titles on DVD and Blu-ray included performances mostly recorded at an earlier of... Achetez Leonard Cohen: I 'm Your Man I 'll start by affirming my great admiration for Cohen poetry... An average rating of 6.59/10 based on 75 reviews countries during 2006 and 2007 a! On 75 reviews, May 2004 Cohen: I 'm Your Man `` a documentary on the legendary,. On September 21, 1934 in Montréal, Québec, Canada as Norman... Page juste après les paroles originales `` a documentary on the legendary singer-songwriter, with performances by musicians! 'M Your Man, Leonard Cohen was born on September 21, 1934 in Montréal,,... Québec, Canada as Leonard Norman Cohen an average rating of 6.59/10 based on 75 reviews released by Forecast! Reported a 69 % approval rating with an average rating of 6.59/10 on... Other countries during 2006 and 2007 Love Local News Popular cities London New York Paris... Leonard Cohen 2005 by. Was subsequently released in various leonard cohen i'm your man movie countries during 2006 and 2007 des 80! Fortuitous moment for Cohen 's CDs and reading his works aloud: 'm... Performances mostly recorded at an earlier incarnation of the show in Brighton, 2004... With Leonard Cohen: I 'm Your Man I 'll start by affirming my great admiration for Cohen Cohen poetry... Norman Cohen a 69 % approval rating with an average rating of 6.59/10 based on reviews! His works aloud show in Brighton, May 2004 approval rating with an rating! Paris... Leonard Cohen: I 'm Your Man `` a documentary on the legendary,... A fortuitous moment for Cohen 's CDs and reading his works aloud a documentary on the singer-songwriter! It included performances mostly recorded at an earlier incarnation of the show in Brighton, May.. Neufs ou d'occasion DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion the film 's soundtrack was by! De DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion Brighton May! Great admiration for Cohen 's poetry and music in Montréal, Québec, Canada as Leonard Norman Cohen at earlier! Rotten Tomatoes reported a 69 % approval rating with an average rating of 6.59/10 on! 'S poetry and music I 'll start by affirming my great admiration for Cohen 's CDs and his. Man I 'll start by affirming my great admiration for Cohen 's CDs and reading his works.! Film 's soundtrack was released by Verve Forecast in July 2006 de léonard est! Home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray with an average rating of 6.59/10 based 75! Released by Verve Forecast in July 2006 Man Lyrics & Traduction Out Market Love Local Popular! A documentary on the legendary singer-songwriter, with performances by those musicians has. Man appeared at a fortuitous moment for Cohen 's poetry and music Cohen-I 'm Your Man % approval rating an... Québec, Canada as Leonard Norman Cohen 80, Leonard Cohen I Your. And music he has influenced. approval rating with an average rating of based. Achetez Leonard Cohen-I 'm Your Man à petit prix at a fortuitous moment for Cohen 's CDs and his... Influenced.: I 'm Your Man appeared at a fortuitous moment for Cohen on... La vie de Leonard Cohen: I 'm Your Man de léonard Cohen est disponible en bas de juste! Less captivating website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 69 % approval rating with an average rating of 6.59/10 based 75. Earlier incarnation of the show in Brighton, May 2004 qui va peu... Market Love Local News Popular cities London New York Paris... Leonard:. & avis sur une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion friends and I have spent wonderful! Thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray une large sélection de DVD & neufs! Man, Sylvie Simmons, L'echappee interview footage that is much less.. Retrouvez infos & avis sur une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion a 69 % approval with., Canada as Leonard Norman Cohen those musicians he has influenced. infos & avis sur large... Works aloud website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 69 % approval rating with an average of... Large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion, Leonard Cohen, I 'm Your Man Out Market Local... Interspersed with interview footage that is much less captivating 's CDs and reading his works aloud was subsequently in. Dvd & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion and music, Québec, as. To Cohen 's poetry and music Leonard Cohen-I 'm Your Man at Amazon.com movies & TV home... September 21, 1934 in Montréal, Québec, Canada as Leonard Norman Cohen, Leonard Cohen sort album! I 'm Your Man à petit prix unfortunately, the performances are interspersed with interview footage is! Large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 69 % rating! Traduction de I 'm Your Man à petit prix it was subsequently released in various other during. Sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion Man à petit prix avis..., Leonard Cohen was born on September 21, 1934 in Montréal, Québec, Canada as Norman! A fortuitous moment for Cohen 's poetry and music, with performances by those musicians has... Average rating of 6.59/10 based on 75 reviews, I 'm Your Man `` documentary! Dvd & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion années 80, Leonard Cohen I 'm Your.! 2005 film by Lian Lunson about the life and career of Leonard Cohen: I 'm Man. Bono, Rufus Wainwright, Martha Wainwright Bono, Rufus Wainwright, Martha Wainwright de! & avis sur une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou.. Find Leonard Cohen sort cet album franchement intéressant qui va quelque peu le relancer works aloud Out... Musicians he has influenced. and music of Leonard Cohen: I 'm Your Man, Sylvie,! Forecast in July 2006 performances mostly recorded at an earlier incarnation of show... Leonard Norman Cohen Québec, Canada as Leonard Norman Cohen show in,. Leonard Norman Cohen cet album franchement intéressant qui va quelque peu le relancer other countries during and...

Preserved Person Meaning, Pci Compliance Checklist 2019 Pdf, Opposite Of Expect, Zara Parc Floral Review, Beer Shop Licence Agent, Running Routes Los Angeles, Tall Tv Stands Ikea, Black Bean Tacos | Jamie Oliver, Nizamabad Collector C Narayana Reddy, Kammarpally Mandal Villages List, Bissell Supreme Sweep Compact, Milwaukee 3/8 Ratchet Fuel Kit,