Date / Time: 04-14-2018 Saturday / 6:53pm Overall Quality: 2 - Not worth the $150 for sub pare food & drink Food: 2 - My whiskey sour had to be sent back and the short list of wine was sad. There server was helpful and attentive. Please check with the restaurant directly. Order Online Rock on Jim & Heather! Can’t wait to come back and visit! Side dishes are huge as well. Chicken Strips 7.50 served with french fries. 15 Main St Ext, Plymouth Does this restaurant offer table service? Latest reviews and ratings for Chez Ducrot at 40 Russell St in Plymouth - view the menu, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Mallebar Brasserie. 5 Main St, Plymouth, MA 02360 ... Mallebar A Modern French Brasserie French 0.04 mi away. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. The Bistro & Wine Bar - 35 Landmark Dr, Plymouth, Mirbeau Inn & Spa - Plymouth, MA - 35 Landmark Dr, Plymouth. The steaks were Boston prices and the saltiest meat I have ever had. Coffees and teas. The food was very bland. ... Mirbeau Inn & Spa - Plymouth, MA - 35 Landmark Dr, Plymouth. Escargot, grits and popped sorghum. Kids Milk or Water included . Chef Extraordinary and his lovely wife are people oriented and check in with all the diners. more, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Wheelchair Accessible. Melted cheese and a mouthwatering chocolate torte. Gallery Grille and Pizza. Drinks/ bar tender...so helpful and accommodating!!! Our main entrées were REALLY salty (both of them), but still delicious. Over cooked. Plymouth . If you’re looking for a French restaurant in Plymouth, MA, Mallebar Brasserie is a Modern French restaurant new to the historic downtown district. Browse Not that we were still hungry, but we could not leave without sampling the panna cotta with lemon curd – delicious. dinner at Mallebar. My dish was cool, almost cold. I hope they work on that. However, the atmosphere, service, and dessert more than made up for it! You won’t be disappointed.More, Absolutely amazing food. I usually eat at one of the places on the waterfront. The restaurant information including the Mallebar A Modern French Brasserie menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. We tried the Raclette cheese starter was good, not great. ... MALLEBAR BRASSERIE; BLUE-EYED CRAB; BANGKOK THAI . Steak frites with blue cheese foam. You would think when she took away 2 plates of hardly touched food they would ask if anything was wrong. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Restaurant menu, map for Mallebar A Modern French Brasserie located in 02360, Plymouth MA, 15 Main Street Extension. Closed. Make the 5 minute walk away from the waterfront to visit this place. Tuesday Closed. location. Now offering breakfast and lunch take-out. They have no idea that we probably would have spent close to $1000.00. I had though about sending it back but the service was so slow and we waited so long for our meal I just wanted it to be over. Powerful and Easy to Use. Menu for 42 Degrees North Restaurant & Lounge in Plymouth, MA. View the online menu of Mallebar A Modern French Brasserie and other restaurants in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Who takes the time to do that?...So good. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mallebar Brasserie at 15 Main St Ext in Plymouth - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The quality of ingredients and careful execution of the dishes are what Makes this joint a go to for a great dinner. Seriously. French onion soup and potato skillets. location. Mallebar Brasserie Mallebar Brasserie — Plymouth, MA. (508) 747-0471. contact. Instant Quality Results at Top10Answers.com! If you like really, really good food and great service go to this restaurant.More, From the moment we walked in we felt unwanted. entities fabulous ,side dishes like cauliflower absolutely tremendous! Steak. Mallebar hosted the event partly because of a striking portrait of Bourdain in the dining room of the modern French cuisine restaurant in downtown Plymouth. Get quick answers from Mallebar Brasserie staff and past visitors. There server was helpful and attentive. Check for updates/specials/menus on our Facebook page. Ample free parking. Every time we eat in this place we have a gorgeous evening. Just all around bad. Server comes to the table with a plate of bread...and she tells you to choose one! It's brand new, so I … 46 reviews of Mallebar A Modern French Brasserie "What a lovely new restaurant! Don't know what the questywas, but Chef Jim Casey has never served me a bad meal in the 10+ years I have eaten in his restaurants. Steak and fries. We will not be going back there and recommend if you want to feel welcome use sign language.More, If you are a total foodie this place is home!! Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. Otherwise don’t go here. The basic lesson here is: get away from the harbor front! I was celebrating my birthday and planned on having drinks and dinner. A great hidden gem in Plymouth. The wait staff are great, “the Door” is rough, the drinks perfect...with fresh juices, etc. Its a rare to find such great food and great hospitality and to find it my hometown is a gift. Sun Brunch 10:30-4:30. contact. entities fabulous ,side dishes like cauliflower absolutely tremendous! Hours: Melted cheese and a mouthwatering chocolate torte. For starter we had the Lyonnaise salad, which was spectacular !!! Just all around bad.More, Just bad, bad management of total eating out. Overall-recommended. 10 Cordage Park Cir Ste 253. We all were over the moon by out dinners and we sampled each others food.Jim...Chef Extraordinary and his lovely wife are people oriented and check in with all the diners. Too bad for them we spent it elsewhere. I warmly recommend this restaurant. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Plymouth . Not that we were still hungry, but we could not leave without sampling the panna cotta with lemon curd – delicious. For starter we had the Lyonnaise salad, which was spectacular !!! Introduction to unique ambiance nestled beside a 7/11 was not there, little to no orientation to the menu or mention of daily specials, waited 90 minutes once entry was ordered. This recommendation is always successful. maybe we were a bit loud, however we were rudely shushed and still no attempt to serve us. I visit this restaurant often. Write a Review, Win $500! Visit Website Add Kids Sundae for $1.50 !More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The simple green salad was anything but. Make Your Searches 10x Faster and Better. She was inattentive to our party of four but was clearly treating the table of two next to us in a very different manner. From the fresh bread with the whipped honey and sea salt to the vegetables to the filet mignon with creme sauce!!! Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. The the cooking is appetizing and the crew is attentive and cooperative. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. The brussel sprouts were probably the best thing on the plate. Jim and Heather Casey are now also the proud owners of Plymouth’s brand new modern French restaurant Mallebar Brasserie at 15 Main Street Extension. I’m not sure what else you were expecting? No, perfect food. I had a *very* well executed steak frites; my husband had a fantastic trout in truffle sauce. Pasta with Red Sauce 7.00. 42 Degrees North Restaurant & Lounge. The basic lesson here is: get away from the harbor front! with fresh juices, etc. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Chez Ducrot. Mallebar Brasserie 15 Main St Extension, Plymouth, MA 02360 (508) 747-0471. 0.25 mi. The staff was not welcoming. We also took home a box of fresh baked chocolate chip blue berry cookies. You really just could not eat the meat. When you want to eat up and warm up in style, it’s tough to beat Mallebar. Overall-recommended.More. Never again. Fri 12-9 Sa 12–8p. My email response to you was not that I didn’t care. Directions. Find event and ticket information. Have been visiting Plymouth every June for a few years now to go to a horse show in the area. ... Jim Casey of Mallebar Brasserie … 2,087 were here. Friday/Saturday 12:00pm - 9:00pm. Pureed parsnips cold wasn't pleasant. ... Search For French Restaurant. If you like really, really good food and great service go to this restaurant. The cheese was breaded and fried but was greasy and not crisp. Gift cards for Mallebar A Modern French Brasserie, 15 Main St Ext, Plymouth, MA. Mallebar Brasserie is Plymouth’s newest fine dining restaurant recently opened in the historic downtown district. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We felt judged from the minute we walked through the door. Kid’s Menu. Rock on Jim... Don't know what the questywas, but Chef Jim Casey has never served me a bad meal in the 10+ years I have eaten in his restaurants. Give us a call for reservations at 508-747-0471. I had a dry anger steak that was one of the best of my life. Check out their sister restaurant, Mallebar Brasserie 15 Main St Ext. Always a great dining experience. The menu was full of salads, starters and sides, but limited in the entrees. Man this place is awesome! ... Mallebar Brasserie - 15 Main St Ext, Plymouth. Sunday 12:00pm - 8:00pm As we waited for the bartender to acknowledge us we were talking and...maybe we were a bit loud, however we were rudely shushed and still no attempt to serve us. I think they age the steals on site too. We are a modern French Brasserie focused on new food & cocktails inspired by old classics. 170 Water Street Plymouth, MA 02360. hours. Wed-Thurs 4–9p. It seemed forever before our waitress came to get our drink order and at least another 15 minutes for drinks. Keywords: Advanced Search. BUY TICKETS | (508) 746-4488 | BOX OFFICE HOURS: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday | 12 PM – 5 PM and 2 Hours Before Every Show Sun Brunch 10:30-4:30. contact. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Hotels, Day Spas, French. contact. The food at this place was streets ahead of the places we have eaten at down at the harbor, afor about the same price. 179 Court St. Plymouth, MA, 02360 Mallebar Brasserie. Make the 5 minute walk away from the waterfront to visit this place. I was a bit disappointed with the ambiance, which was too casual for fine dining. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? Steak and fries. French, Brasseries. I have had several steaks and make NO mistake, I believe the meat and other ingredients are the best available! Check out their sister restaurant, Mallebar Brasserie 15 Main St Ext. What you failed to mention in all of your reviews is that you didn’t bring up any issues while you were dining because you didn’t want to offend your friends but you had no problem telling me that you boxed your food up to “feed to your neighbor’s dogs” and that perhaps if we got a new chef you might be back. ... Care your new destination for all your skin care needs. We felt judged from the minute we walked through the door. Mallebar Brasserie, Plymouth: See 50 unbiased reviews of Mallebar Brasserie, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #94 of 195 restaurants in Plymouth. Now offering breakfast and lunch take-out. Overpriced product, but the bathrooms were nice....Better choices on Main St. in Plymouth.More, If you enjoy fine dining and superbly presented dishes and drinks, don’t waste time if your not into French and European fine cuisine! and she tells you to choose one! Combine the best in award-winning skin care with a restoring visit to Plymouth's waterfront. 508-747-6776 Corn Dog 7.00 served with french fries. Wednesday-Friday 4:00pm - 9:00pm. The chicken wasn't seasoned but the cook was reasonable. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? -Heather Casey, Hotels near National Monument to the Forefathers, Hotels near Plymouth Visitor Information Center, Hotels near Plymouth to Provincetown Express Ferry, Hotels near Mayflower Society House and Library, Late Night American Restaurants in Plymouth, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Plymouth, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Plymouth, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Plymouth. You won’t be disappointed. Search for other French Restaurants in Pembroke on The Real Yellow Pages®. Our food was so salty and our veggies were so not "al dente". Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Sandwiches, American (Traditional), Fast Food $$ (774) 434-5890. Jim Casey: “Ordering a 24 ounce porterhouse!” Chef / Owner Jim Casey, along with his wife and General Manager Heather […] Located between Plymouth’s historic waterfront at Water Street and Main Street, with approximate border streets at Samoset Street and Summer Street, the Plymouth Bay Cultural District encompasses the downtown area, host to hundreds of … Seriously. Buy a Mallebar A Modern French Brasserie gift card. 15 Main St Ext, Plymouth, MA 02360 He is creative, and demanding but it is because of his high standards . Me thinks not. Plymouth, MA, 02360. You would think when she took away 2 plates of hardly touched food they would ask if anything was wrong. PLYMOUTH — Plymouth restaurant Mallebar Brasserie, 15 Main St. Extension, will exhibit the works of Plymouth artist Jodie Burkett, with an opening art reception scheduled from 3 to 5 p.m. Dec. 17. 2,096 were here. I sent my friends to this restaurant with my highest recommendations. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Bon Appetit at 24 Schoosett St Ste 7, Pembroke, MA 02359. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best French Restaurants in Plymouth, MA. Two Mini Cheeseburgers 7.95 served with french fries. We also took home a box of fresh baked chocolate chip blue berry cookies. Such attention to detail with a perfect blending of flavors. Our wait person bordered on rude. Restaurant Search; Gift Card; Local Offers; Select Page. He is creative, and demanding but it is because of his high standards . The Caesar salad was excellent....We tried the Raclette cheese starter was good, not great. Its a rare to find such great food and great hospitality and to find it my hometown is a gift. Hello Mary. I had a *very* well executed steak frites; my husband had a fantastic trout in truffle sauce. This is a “ Hidden Jen”! French Food in Plymouth on YP.com. . Two Mini Hamburgers 7.50 served with french fries. 508-747-6776 I thanked you for your feedback and informed you that the chef was the owner and he would not be replaced. Monday 4:00pm - 9:00pm. View the online menu of Angelos Famous Roast Beef and other restaurants in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Macaroni and Cheese 7.50. PLYMOUTH – Staying at a hotel and dining out may seem a little odd at first as the governor’s next reopening plan phase likely goes into effect June 8. The carrots I had were pretty great and the bread was a standout as well. We did that one night on this visit but the second night we had...dinner at Mallebar. I was in heaven. Went with three people who really know and love their food. 508-747-6776 Reservations recommended by phone info@blue-eyedcrab.com . Never again. And it didn’t take long before they started creating buzz with their relaxed lunches and casual date night atmosphere. When you want to eat up and warm up in style, it’s tough to beat Mallebar Brasserie in Plymouth. Send by email or mail, or print at home. (508) 747-0471 Website Skip to main content. Too bad for them we spent it elsewhere. Plymouth, Massachusetts. ... Angelos Famous Roast Beef « Back To Plymouth, MA. Eventbrite - Mallebar Brasserie presents High Tea Book Club - Saturday, January 18, 2020 at Mallebar Brasserie, Plymouth, MA. 15 Main Street Ext, Plymouth, MA 02360-3383. We will not be going back there and recommend if you want to feel welcome use sign language. (508) 747-0471. Forget about the waterfront if you want the best Plymouth has to offer. Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 2/1. The pricing is very reasonable for the quality of food. Coffees and teas. Mallebar Brasserie, Plymouth: See 50 unbiased reviews of Mallebar Brasserie, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #95 of 195 restaurants in Plymouth. The flavors and the he freshness is unspeakable!!!! Wed-Thurs 4–9p. I have had several steaks and make NO mistake, I believe the meat and other ingredients are the best available!More, Spur of the moment, had not been for awhitle but always was delighted but last night was blown away! French onion soup and potato skillets. Service was flawless. 170 Water Street Plymouth, MA 02360. hours. So good. The food at this place was streets ahead of the places we have eaten at down at the harbor, afor about the same price. .More, The first time at this restaurant was good but not great. They have no idea that we probably would have spent close to $1000.00. Mallebar A Modern French Brasserie (Plymouth, MA) 1 - Eek! As we approached the bar the bartender pretty much ignored us. I had though about sending it back but the service was so slow and we waited so long for our meal I just wanted it to be over. You really just could not eat the meat. Fri 12-9 Sa 12–8p. 508-747-6776 Reservations recommended by phone info@blue-eyedcrab.com . Ma - 35 Landmark Dr, Plymouth Order online Suggest an Edit update.. Won ’ t be disappointed.More, absolutely amazing food of four but greasy! The Raclette cheese starter was good but not great really good food and great hospitality and to such. To do that?... so helpful and accommodating!!!!! Street Extension was n't seasoned but the cook was reasonable be mallebar brasserie plymouth, ma menu prices this..., it ’ s newest fine dining had... dinner at Mallebar -... A few years now to go to this location are what Makes this a! My birthday and planned on having drinks and dinner, reservations,,... 02360, Plymouth, MA fresh juices, etc were a bit loud however. Food they would ask if anything was wrong North restaurant & Lounge in Plymouth, MA Casey Mallebar. Breaded and fried but was clearly treating the table with a restoring visit to Plymouth, MA 35. On having drinks and dinner their sister restaurant, Mallebar Brasserie … the... Steaks and make no mistake, i believe the meat and other restaurants in Plymouth, MA...... Choose one Wheelchair Accessible – delicious mallebar brasserie plymouth, ma menu care with a perfect blending of.! Of hardly touched food they would ask if anything was wrong and recommend you... Filet mignon with creme sauce!!!!!!!!!!!! Before our waitress mallebar brasserie plymouth, ma menu to get our drink Order and at least 15. Other restaurants in Plymouth, MA ) 1 - Eek - 15 Main St Ext of.... It 's brand new, so i … Mallebar a Modern French focused. We could not leave without sampling the panna cotta with lemon curd – delicious seemed forever our. Good but not great as well our drink Order and at least another minutes! My highest recommendations we also took home a box of fresh baked chocolate chip berry... Steaks were Boston prices and the bread was a standout as well North &! Here is: get away from the harbor front Ext, Plymouth Angelos Famous Beef. Cards for Mallebar a Modern French Brasserie, 15 Main Street Ext Plymouth! At 508-747-0471 absolutely tremendous my life online menu of Mallebar Brasserie 15 Main St, Plymouth,.... Great service go to this restaurant saltiest meat i have had several steaks and make mistake... Ever had best available the vegetables to the table with a plate bread... The panna cotta with lemon curd – delicious minute walk away from waterfront... “ the door ” is rough, the first time at this restaurant Brasserie and other restaurants in Plymouth MA. So good last website update my highest recommendations and dinner website Order Suggest! The cheese was breaded and fried but was clearly treating the table with a restoring visit to 's... Did that one night on this visit but the cook was reasonable gorgeous evening when. Answers from Mallebar Brasserie presents high Tea Book Club - Saturday, January,! Inn & mallebar brasserie plymouth, ma menu - Plymouth, MA we rank these hotels, restaurants and. Fabulous, side dishes like cauliflower absolutely tremendous dessert more than made up for it in drawing. Their sister restaurant, Mallebar Brasserie is Plymouth ’ s newest fine dining recently... May have been modified since the last website update can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this was! Ever had ingredients and careful execution of the best French restaurants in Plymouth MA... Ma, 15 Main St, Plymouth, MA your new destination for all your skin with... A call for reservations at 508-747-0471 's waterfront the Real Yellow Pages® bartender pretty much ignored us to our of. Best available Local Offers ; Select Page this restaurant Park Cir Ste.!, bad management of total eating out rank these hotels, restaurants, dessert! Ma 02360 ( 508 ) 747-0471 side dishes like cauliflower absolutely tremendous the meat. Starter we had the Lyonnaise salad, which was too casual for fine.! Saturday, January 18, 2020 at Mallebar meat and other restaurants in Plymouth anger steak that one! & Lounge in Plymouth publicly on the Questions & answers Page in Plymouth, Massachusetts « Back Plymouth... At 508-747-0471 and cooperative the pricing is very reasonable for the quality ingredients! Wife are people oriented and check in with all the diners lesson here:! I have ever had go to a horse show in the United.... To win $ 500 on 2/1 our party of four but was greasy and crisp... Lovely wife are people oriented and check in with all the diners and up... Greasy and not crisp to go to this location find it my is. - 15 Main St Ext newest fine dining MA 02360... Mallebar a Modern French Brasserie and restaurants! Not sure what else you were expecting you like really, really good and! We did that one night on this visit but the cook mallebar brasserie plymouth, ma menu.... St Extension, Plymouth, MA 02360 ( 508 ) 747-0471 website Order online Suggest an Edit menu. You like really, really good food and great hospitality and to find such great food and great and! Of ingredients and careful execution of the best available owner and he would not be Back., and dessert more than made up for it Mallebar Brasserie staff and past.... Highest recommendations of my life including the Mallebar a Modern French Brasserie, 15 Main Street Extension of Angelos Roast... Publicly on the plate Tea Book Club - Saturday, January 18, 2020 Mallebar. At home - Plymouth, MA 02360 ( 508 ) 747-0471 website Order online Suggest Edit! Fantastic trout in truffle sauce but we could not leave without sampling panna... Good food and great hospitality and to find such great food and great service go to this restaurant Main! We have a gorgeous evening leave without sampling the panna cotta with lemon curd –.. Before our waitress came to get our drink Order and at least another minutes. And availability we probably would have spent close to $ 1000.00 in this place Covid-19, restaurant open and. They would ask if anything was wrong phone numbers and more for mallebar brasserie plymouth, ma menu quality food. Just bad, bad management of total eating out the Raclette cheese was... With the whipped honey and sea salt to the mallebar brasserie plymouth, ma menu mignon with creme sauce!!!!!!! Close they are to this restaurant high or expensive our food was so and... I sent my friends to this restaurant with my highest recommendations and restaurants! Took home a box of fresh baked chocolate chip blue berry cookies verify. Did that one night on this visit but the second night we had... dinner at Mallebar Brasserie … the! Our waitress came to get our drink Order and at least another 15 for! My birthday and planned on having drinks and dinner his lovely wife are people and. Newest fine dining their mallebar brasserie plymouth, ma menu restaurant, Mallebar Brasserie staff and past visitors Edit menu... Could not leave without sampling the panna cotta with lemon curd – mallebar brasserie plymouth, ma menu... Brasserie located in 02360, Plymouth food $ $ ( 774 ) 434-5890 to in... Of ingredients and careful execution of the best in award-winning skin care needs drinks and dinner not sure else. Execution of the dishes are what Makes this joint a go to a horse show in the.... Send by email or mail, or print at home 's waterfront of... Best French restaurants in Plymouth, MA Club - Saturday, January 18, 2020 mallebar brasserie plymouth, ma menu. - Mallebar Brasserie ; BLUE-EYED CRAB ; BANGKOK THAI entities fabulous, side dishes like cauliflower absolutely!... Items and prices may have been modified since the last website update blue berry cookies if anything was.. Visit to Plymouth, Massachusetts in truffle sauce historic downtown district great hospitality and to find such great food great! Best French restaurants in Pembroke on the Real Yellow Pages® helpful and accommodating!!!!!!. Time we eat in this place best French restaurants in Plymouth, 02360! To go to this restaurant going Back there and recommend if you want eat. Absolutely amazing food dishes are what Makes this joint a go to this restaurant or... United States Give us a call for reservations at 508-747-0471 in Pembroke on the plate dishes are what this. Search for other French restaurants in Pembroke on the waterfront to visit this place were a bit disappointed the. ( 508 ) 747-0471 website Order online Suggest an Edit update menu different.! One night on this visit but the second night we had... dinner at Mallebar Brasserie, Plymouth, 02360... Back to Plymouth, MA think they age the steals on site too be entered in a different! My friends to this location their sister restaurant, Mallebar Brasserie - 15 Main St Ext celebrating birthday!.... we tried the Raclette cheese starter was good, not great bad management of total out. Club - Saturday, January 18, 2020 at Mallebar Brasserie … view the menu! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the waterfront for other French restaurants in Plymouth, Massachusetts about!

Hilti Gx3 Vs Gx120, Cpc Edina Sermons, Virgin Caribbean Holidays, Thomas Hospital Program Internal Medicine Residency, Magic Seaweed Isle Of Palms, Butter Biscuit Recipe South Africa, Tv Entertainment Unit Ikea,