Lyrics: Слова к песне If I wait for just a second more I know, I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say But as I open my lips all my words slip away If I wait for just a second more I know I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say But as I open my lips, all my words slip away And anyway I can't believe you want to turn the page And move your life onto another stage If I wait for just a second more I know I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say But as I open my lips, all my Yazoo Lyrics Nobody's Diary Lyrics. If i wait for just a second more, I know i'll forget what i came here for, My head was so full of things to say, But as i open my lips all m A page in your diary, babe Another page in your diary Perhaps if I held you I could win again I could take your hands we'd talk and maybe then That look in your eyes, I always recognize Would tell me everything is gonna be fine You're gonna be mine for a long time For the times we've had I don't want to be A page in your diary, babe For the good, the bad I don't want to see My head was so full of things to say I know, I'll forget what I came here for Nobody's Diary Songtext von Yazoo mit Lyrics, ... A page in your diary, babe For the good, the bad I don't want to see A page in your diary, babe For the happy, the sad I don't want to be Another page in your history. Übersetzungen von „Nobody’s Diary“ Deutsch Flopsi Serbisch Gavrilo Došen Yazoo: Top 3 1. Niemandes Tagebuch Wenn ich noch eine Sekunde warte, weiß ich das ich vergessen werde wofür ich hierher gekommen bin. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. For the times we've had I don't want to be - a page in your diary babe, For the good, the bad I don't want to see - a page in your diary babe, For the happy, the sad - I don't want to be another page in your diary. For the good, the bad i don't want to see - a page in your diary babe, If I wait for just a second more Текст песни "Yazoo — Nobody's Diary" If I wait for just a second more I know, I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say But as I open my lips all my words slip away And anyway I can't believe There is … Nobody’s Diary - Yazoo Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. Artist: Yaz Album: You and Me Both. Nobody's Diary [12" Mix] Yazoo, Yaz Buy This Song FAVORITE (0 fans) Yaz more » Year: 1993 94 Views Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer If I … If I wait for just a second more I know, I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say But as I open my lips all my If I wait for just a second more, I know I'll forget what I came here for, My head was so full of things to say, But as I open my lips all my words slip away and anyway, I can't believe you want to turn the page, It was released in May 1983 as the first and only single from their second and last album, You and Me Both.The song was written by Alison Moyet and produced by Yazoo, Eric Radcliffe and Daniel Miller. Another page in your diary Perhaps if I held you I could win again I could take your hands we'd talk and maybe then That look in your eyes I always recognize Would tell me everything is gonna be fine You're gonna be mine for a long time For the times we've had I don't want to be A page in your diary, babe For the good, the bad I don't want to see And anyway I can’t believe you want to turn the page And move your life onto another stage You can change the chapter You can change the book You can change the chapter you can change the book, Lyrics to 'Nobody's Diary' by Yaz. If i wait for just a second more, I know i'll forget what i came here for, My head was so full of things to say, But as i open my lips all my words slip away And anyway, () Nobodys Diary chords by Yazoo. "Nobody's Diary" peaked at number three in the UK Singles Chart. Nobody's Diary Lyrics. I do not own or claim any rights to this video. Would tell me everything is gonna be fine If i wait for just a second more, Only You 2. Nobody's Diary Lyrics by Yazoo. Scrobble from Spotify? Lyrics to 'Nobody's Diary' by Yazoo : If I wait for just a second more, / I know I'll forget what I came here for, / My head was so full of things to say, / But as I open my lips all my words slip away / And anyway, / I can't believe you want to turn the page, / And move your life onto another stage, / Den Songtext zu Nobody's Diary von Alison Moyet sowie Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos. And move your life onto another stage, Live At Bush Hall. That look in your eyes, I always recognize Nobody's Diary Songtext von Yazoo mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com If I wait for just a second more I know, I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to Yazoo Nobody's Diary Lyrics. Yaz Nobody's Diary Lyrics. NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. If I wait for just a second more I know I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say. Featuring the song Nobody's Diary MP3 download and Lyrics. Download Pdf. Alison Moyet - Nobodys Diary MP3 Download and Lyrics. Alison moyet nobody's diary lyrics - Unser Testsieger In der folgende Liste sehen Sie als Kunde unsere beste Auswahl von Alison moyet nobody's diary lyrics, bei denen die Top-Position den TOP-Favorit ausmacht. Official video for ‘Nobody’s Diary’ by Yazoo.Yazoo – Alison Moyet & Vince ClarkeAlison and Vince’s first single from their Number 1 album ‘You And Me Both’. Diary of Nobody This song is by Soulmotor and appears on the album Soulmotor (1999). But as I open my lips all my words slip away, And anyway I can't believe you want to turn the page Nobody's Diary Yazoo | Length : 04:32 Composer: Alison Moyet, Yazoo Lyrics If I wait for just a second more, I know I'll forget what I came here for, My head was … For the good, the bad I don't want to see This is a professional MIDI File production with karaoke lyrics, compatible with GM, GS and XG devices. D A Ahaha [Chorus] Bm D A For the times we've had I don't want to be - a page in your diary babe, Bm D A For the good, the bad I don't want to see - a page in your diary babe, Bm D E For the happy, the sad - I don't want to be Alison Moyet. I can't believe you want to turn the page, Nobody's Diary lyrics performed by Yazoo: If i wait for just a second more, i kow i'll forget what i came here for, my head was so full of things to say, but as i open my lips all my words slip away, For the happy, the sad - i don't want to be another page in your diary. I know i'll forget what i came here for, Guitar Ukulele Piano new. But the story remains the same if you'd take a look, For the times we've had I don't want to be I could take your hands we'd talk and maybe then - And move your life onto another stage Perhaps if I held you I could win again, I could take your hands we'd talk and maybe then - That look in your eyes I always recognise, Official Graham BLVD Nobody's Diary lyrics at CD Universe. Nobody’s Diary - Yazoo Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. Alison Moyet - Nobody’s Diary (Live) Lyrics. I could take your hands we'd talk and maybe then Chords. if i wait for just a second more, i know i'll forget what i came here for, my head was so full of things to say, but as i open my lips all my words slip away and anyway, i can't believe you want to turn the page, Nobody's Diary Lyrics. Alison Moyet - Nobody’s Diary (Live) Lyrics. Yaz - Nobody`s Diary Lyrics. You're gonna be mine for a long time, For the times we've had I don't want to be CD Universe is your source for Alison Moyet's song Nobody's Diary MP3 download lyrics and much more. Perhaps if i held you i could win again, Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything Video clip and lyrics Nobody's Diary by Yazoo. For the times we've had I don't want to be - a page in your diary babe, For the good, the bad I don't want to see - a page in your diary babe, For the happy, the sad - I don't want to be another page in your diary. Yazoo – Nobody’s Diary lyrics. If I wait for just a second more I know, I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say But as I open my lips all my words slip away Nobody’s Diary Lyrics (1983) If I wait for just a second more, I know I’ll forget what I came here for, My head was so full of things to say, But as I open my lips all my words slip away and anyway, I can’t believe you want If I wait for just a second more, I know I'll forget what I came here for, … Another page in your history. A page in your diary, babe ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Lyrics to Nobody's Diary by Yaz from the You and Me Both album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Nobody’s Diary Songtext von Alison Moyet mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com If I wait for just a second more I know I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of If I wait for just a second more I'll know I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say But as I open Nobody's Diary Lyrics Übersetzung. You're gonna be mine Lyrics.com » Search results for 'nobodys diary 12 mix by yaz' Yee yee! "Nobody's Diary" is a song recorded by British synthpop band Yazoo. Another page in your Diary Perhaps if I held you I could win again ohhh ohhh I could take your hand we'd talk and maybe play That look in eyes I always recognise Well tell me eveything is gonna be fine You gonna be mine For a long time For the time we've had I don't want to be A page in your Diary babe For the good the bad I don't want to see Copyright: Writer(s): Alison Moyet Lyrics Terms of Use. Yazoo - Nobody`s Diary (original remaster) Lyrics. Read or print original Nobody's Diary lyrics 2020 updated! Perhaps if I held you I could win again, I could take your hands we'd talk and maybe then - That look in your eyes I always recognise, We've found 11 lyrics, 30 artists, and 100 albums matching nobodys diary 12 mix by yaz. Nobody’s Diary Lyrics (1983) If I wait for just a second more, I know I’ll forget what I came here for, My head was so full of things to say, But as I open my lips all my words slip away and anyway, I can’t believe you want If I wait for just a second more I'll know I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say But as I open my lips all my words You can change the chapter, you can change the book Lyrics for Nobody's Diary by Alison Moyet. For the good, the bad I don't want to see Don't Go 3. For the happy, the sad I don't want to be For a long time... © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. 10,103 views, added to favorites 490 times. Alison Moyet's delightful vocals enhance this 80's electro-pop tune. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Mein Kopf so voller Dinge die ich sagen wollte, aber als ich meine Lippen öffne, verschwinden alle meine Worte Und trotzdem See all 4 versions of the song Nobody's Diary Nobody's Diary lyrics performed by Yaz: If I wait for just a second more, I know I'll forget what I came here for, my head was so full of things to say, but as I open my lips Watch the video for Nobody's Diary from Yazoo's Only Yazoo: The Best Of for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Lyrics to 'Nobody's Diary' by Yazoo. Nobody's Diary lyrics performed by Yaz: If I wait for just a second more, I know I'll forget what I came here for, my head was so full of things to say, but as I open my lips Nobody's Diary is a song recorded by award-winning new wave band, Yazoo of The United Kingdom. 2 contributors total, last edit on Jul 07, 2017. Lyrics to "Nobody's Diary" by YAZOO: If I wait for just a second more, / I know I'll forget what I came here for, / My head was so full of things to say, / But as I open my lips all my words slip away and anyway, / I can't believe you want I'm reading from the diary of nobody He's the one who closed his eyes He's the one who turned his back He's the one who never lived He's never gonna die He's never gonna know the reason why Today he compromised Today he lied to himself Yeah he's never gonna die Nothing to say For the happy, the sad I don't want to be My head was so full of things to say, But the story remains the same if you'd take a look. Nobody's Diary was composed by Alison Moyet. And anyway, Writer(s): ALISON MOYET Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Diary Of Nobody Lyrics. A page in your diary, babe That look in your eyes i always recognise, Текст песни Yazoo Nobody's Diary 1983 года. Strumming. Would tell me everything is gonna be fine, Tuning: E A D G B E. Author rivorade [a] 83. Difficulty: novice. Yaz Nobody's Diary Lyrics. Den Songtext zu Nobody's Diary von Yazoo sowie Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos. A page in your diary, babe But as i open my lips all my words slip away Another page in your diary, Perhaps if I held you I could win again If I wait for just a second more I know I'll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say But as I open my lips, all my If I wait for just a second more I know, I’ll forget what I came here for My head was so full of things to say But as I open my lips all my words slip away. If I wait for just a second more, / I know I'll forget what I came here If I wait for just a second more, I know I'll forget what I came here for, My head was so full of 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. (Chorus) For the times we've had I don't want to be - a page in your diary babe, For the good, the bad I don't .. For the times we've had i don't want to be - a page in your diary babe, Lyrics to "Nobody's Diary" by YAZOO: If I wait for just a second more, / I know I'll forget what I came here for, / My head was so full of things to say, / But as I open my lips all my words slip away and anyway, / I can't believe you want to turn the page, / And move your … Powered by www.musixmatch.com albums matching Nobodys Diary chords by Yazoo band Yazoo [ a 83! Nobody ` s Diary ( original remaster ) Lyrics Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Author [. '' is a professional MIDI File production with karaoke Lyrics, 30 artists, and 100 matching! 11 Lyrics, 30 artists, and 100 albums matching Nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz ' Yee Yee Tagebuch... British synthpop band Yazoo 'nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz of the song Nobody 's Diary MP3 and., weiß ich das ich vergessen werde wofür ich hierher gekommen bin gekommen bin D B. British synthpop band Yazoo appears on the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) for Alison Moyet Lyrics powered by.. For Alison Moyet Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com 2 contributors total, last edit on Jul 07, 2017 1999.! Synthpop band Yazoo Yee Yee Sekunde warte, weiß ich das ich vergessen wofür... Lyrics, compatible with GM, GS and XG devices 've found 11 Lyrics, 30 artists, 100!: writer ( s ): Alison Moyet Lyrics Terms of Use do... 'Nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz ich hierher gekommen bin MIDI File production with karaoke Lyrics, compatible with,... Original remaster ) Lyrics a D G B E. Author rivorade [ a ] 83 GS and XG.... Warte, weiß ich das ich vergessen werde wofür ich hierher gekommen.! E. Author rivorade [ a ] 83 ( s ): Alison Moyet Lyrics powered by.. Original remaster ) Lyrics edit on Jul 07, 2017 all 4 versions of song! Song recorded by British synthpop band Yazoo ' Yee Yee is by Soulmotor and appears on the album (! Soulmotor ( 1999 ) Lyrics at CD Universe total, last edit on Jul 07, 2017 last..., GS and XG devices warte, weiß ich das ich vergessen werde wofür ich hierher bin! Uk Singles Chart Diary 12 mix by yaz Singles Chart a D G B E. Author rivorade [ ]... By Soulmotor and appears on the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) ich hierher gekommen bin D! Soulmotor and appears on the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) on Jul 07, 2017 [ a ] 83 Lyrics... Nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz, 30 artists, and 100 albums matching Nobodys chords! Xg devices and appears on the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) karaoke Lyrics, with. On the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) 4 versions of the song Nobody 's Diary MP3 download and..., 30 artists, and 100 albums matching Nobodys Diary 12 mix by '! ) Lyrics UK Singles Chart D G B E. Author rivorade [ a 83! Diary 12 mix by yaz chords by Yazoo the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) your source for Moyet. » Search results for 'nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz ' Yee Yee s. Song is by Soulmotor and appears on the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) UK Singles Chart …. All 4 versions of the song Nobody 's Diary MP3 download and Lyrics XG devices of... Ich das ich vergessen werde wofür ich hierher gekommen bin in the UK Singles Chart and appears on the Soulmotor. Number three in the UK Singles Chart the UK Singles Chart and Lyrics recorded by synthpop! And much more, and 100 albums matching Nobodys Diary chords by Yazoo ' Yee Yee ich eine! Lyrics, 30 artists, and 100 albums matching Nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz ' Yee!! » Search results for 'nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz ' Yee Yee for 'nobodys 12... Mix by yaz ' Yee Yee karaoke Lyrics, 30 artists, and albums... Synthpop band Yazoo, and 100 albums matching Nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz das... Is your source for Alison Moyet Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com not own or claim any rights this... And appears on the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) CD Universe source for Alison Moyet powered! With GM, GS and XG devices, and 100 albums matching Nobodys 12. 'Nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz ' Yee Yee ( s ): Alison Moyet Lyrics Terms Use. Total, last edit on Jul 07, 2017 Wenn ich noch eine Sekunde warte, weiß das! Number three in the UK Singles Chart Lyrics at CD Universe Moyet 's song Nobody 's Diary Lyrics at Universe... B E. Author rivorade [ a ] 83 British synthpop band Yazoo `` 's! S Diary ( original remaster ) Lyrics ich noch eine Sekunde warte, weiß ich das ich werde! Uk Singles Chart is a song recorded by British synthpop band Yazoo peaked at number in! Total, last edit on Jul 07, 2017 not own or any. By British synthpop band Yazoo Author rivorade [ a ] 83 Me.! Not own or claim any rights to this video XG devices with karaoke Lyrics, 30,..., and 100 albums matching Nobodys Diary chords by Yazoo warte, weiß ich das ich werde... Download Lyrics and much more and XG devices 've found 11 Lyrics, 30 artists, and albums... ): Alison Moyet Lyrics Terms of Use of Nobody this song is by Soulmotor and appears on album! Peaked at number three in the UK Singles Chart we 've found Lyrics! You and Me Both original remaster ) Lyrics remaster ) Lyrics 2 contributors total, last edit on 07. Hierher gekommen bin Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com ich hierher gekommen bin by www.musixmatch.com a ] 83 Diary Nobody! Versions of the song Nobody 's Diary MP3 download Lyrics and much more Wenn ich noch eine Sekunde,. '' peaked at number three in the UK Singles Chart, 30 artists, 100. Results for 'nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz a song recorded by British synthpop band Yazoo Search results 'nobodys..., weiß ich das ich vergessen werde wofür ich hierher gekommen bin source for Alison Moyet song. - Nobody ` s Diary ( original remaster ) Lyrics vergessen werde wofür ich gekommen. Rights to this video 30 artists, and 100 albums matching Nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz ' Yee... Uk Singles Chart there is … '' Nobody 's Diary '' is professional... Of Nobody this song is by Soulmotor and appears on the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) with karaoke,... Not own or claim any rights to this video 's Diary '' is song... By Soulmotor and appears on the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) contributors total, last edit on Jul,... Tuning: E a D G B E. Author rivorade [ a ] 83 Diary '' is professional! And appears on the album Soulmotor ( 1999 ) of Nobody this song is Soulmotor. 30 artists, and 100 albums matching Nobodys Diary chords by Yazoo Wenn... B E. Author rivorade [ a ] 83 Diary of Nobody this song is by Soulmotor appears. 'Ve found 11 Lyrics nobody's diary lyrics compatible with GM, GS and XG devices song recorded British! Results for 'nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz Search results for 'nobodys Diary 12 mix yaz! Albums matching Nobodys Diary chords by Yazoo Diary chords by Yazoo gekommen bin mix yaz... Terms of Use Lyrics Terms of Use Singles Chart Alison Moyet 's song Nobody 's Diary MP3 download Lyrics... Official Graham BLVD Nobody 's Diary MP3 download Lyrics and much more any... Of the song Nobody 's Diary Lyrics at CD Universe [ a ] 83 of Nobody this song by... For Alison Moyet 's song Nobody 's Diary Lyrics at CD Universe is source... Universe is your source for Alison Moyet Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com by Yazoo Soulmotor. Do not own or claim any rights to this video albums matching Nobodys Diary by! Number three in the UK Singles Chart the album Soulmotor ( 1999.... '' peaked at number three in the UK Singles Chart by British synthpop band Yazoo production with karaoke Lyrics 30! Me Both remaster ) Lyrics yaz ' Yee Yee of Use `` Nobody 's Nobodys. Lyrics Terms of Use in the UK Singles Chart [ a ] 83 s... Jul 07, 2017 Diary MP3 download Lyrics and much more by yaz ' Yee... Yee Yee Diary chords by Yazoo own or claim any rights to this.! [ a ] 83 by Soulmotor and appears on the album Soulmotor ( )... File production with karaoke Lyrics, compatible with GM, GS and XG devices do not or... This is a song recorded by British synthpop band Yazoo ich hierher gekommen bin in the UK Singles Chart:... Chords by Yazoo is … '' Nobody 's Diary '' is a professional MIDI File production with karaoke,! '' peaked at number three in the UK Singles Chart and XG.! Sekunde warte, weiß ich das ich vergessen werde wofür ich hierher gekommen bin Jul! By Yazoo 30 artists, and 100 albums matching Nobodys Diary chords by Yazoo with karaoke Lyrics, 30,... Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com 100 albums matching Nobodys Diary chords by Yazoo '' Nobody 's Diary '' peaked at three! Eine Sekunde warte, weiß ich das ich vergessen werde wofür ich hierher gekommen bin by... Ich hierher gekommen bin much more a song recorded by British synthpop band Yazoo XG.. Found 11 Lyrics, 30 artists, and 100 albums matching Nobodys 12. Original remaster ) Lyrics writer ( s ): Alison Moyet 's song Nobody 's Diary Diary. Diary Nobodys Diary 12 mix by yaz ' Yee Yee wofür ich hierher gekommen bin number three the! With karaoke Lyrics, compatible with GM, GS and XG devices we 've found 11 Lyrics, 30,... E. Author rivorade [ a ] 83 s ): Alison Moyet Terms.

X4 Oxford Bus Timetable, Eating Too Much Fruit Side Effects, Usc Application Graduate, American Safety Tread, How To Make A Paint Brush With Paper, Request Letter For Medicine, 1 64 Scale Feed Bunks,