It also sounds like what you'd expect from a Geo archon. He holds very philosophical ideas towards money and has great respect for Liyue's traditions, even for those that have long since faded. Wangsheng Funeral Parlor's mysterious consultant. From his seat at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, he performs all manner of rituals. So, who is your favorite voice from the English cast? Keith Silverstein was born on December 24, 1970 in Plainfield, New Jersey, USA as Ketih David Silverstein. Go Barbara go! It is now confirmed that the Japanese Voice Actor for Zhongli is going to be Maeno Tomoaki. Mainly … Tossup between Barbara, Chongyun, Ningguang, Kaeya and Qiqi. This is the official community for Genshin Impact (原神), the latest open-world action RPG developed by miHoYo. He is Mr. Speedwagon from JoJos so that is something. Learn about Zhongli's stats, strengths and weaknesses, Japanese voice actor, and our rating of the character in this complete profile! Diluc. ๑‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶︶˚ ‧₊˚⊹ What we are looking for Voice Actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions ... Bennett. It's also a plus that Zhongli Cn VA is a voice director of the game, so I feel there's a lot of nuance in his voice. My favorite voice actor from the cast so far is Zhongli and Childe. Genshin Impact Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Read this Genshin Impact Voice Actor List. Zhongli (Chinese: 钟离 Zhōnglí) is a consultant for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor who first appears in Chapter 1, Act II: Farewell, the Archaic Lord. Well it's the same guy. Once per 2 seconds, the Stone Stele will resonate with the nearby Geo Constructs, dealing Geo DMG to surrounding opponents. The shield's DMG absorption scales based on Zhongli's Max HP, and absorbs. I really like Diluc and Zhongli's VAs. 4. In Game ... but the Chinese demo for him makes him seem so whispery. If I had to pick one, probably Fischl for girls and Zhongli for daddies. Pyo Yeong-jae (표영재)[2] Despite having a wealth of information, Zhongli tends to be humble and even seems somewhat insecure about being a, as he puts it, "bourgeois parasite.". Zhongli is a character in Genshin Impact. This project is mostly for Genshin Impact characters that will be dubbing comics and even doing an own plugin for new English Voice Actors to have the chance to shine in the beloved overrated franchise! The voice acting in Genshin Impact is exceptional overall. Klee's English voice acting is terrible Genshin Impact PlayStation 4 . Keith Silverstein is the English dub voice of Zhongli in Genshin Impact, and Tomoaki Maeno is the Japanese voice. Male Handsome, elegant, and surpassingly learned. Genshin Impact – English Voice Actors by DarkGeekLord on October 26, 2020 in updates While playing Genshin Impact I keep hearing familiar voices from shows and games I have played before and it has come to my attention that it has been really hard to find who voice acts who so I will attempt to grab all the possible suspects of all your beloved characters and put them in one place. ... Zhongli. He has dark ash brown hair that fades to amber brown at the tips, which is pulled back in a long ponytail reaching his waist. Sex My favorite voice in the English cast probably is Zhongli though. Especially when English voice has the line "I will have order" spoken so commandingly, CN voice just sounds so weak. December 31st 5. Extremely knowledgeable in all things. Zhongli typically wears a long dark brown coat with silver shoulder pads, tassels, and Rex Lapis' diamond symbol on the back. With a 5 Stars of rarity and a good Geo Vision, Zhongli is an S Tier character. Satoru Gojo. Zhongli VOICE. Zonghli japanese Seiyuu is the best, he's Kyo from The King of Fighters. Japanese Name 6. Translated Names 37 images of the Genshin Impact cast of characters. Genshin Impact Zhongli Voice Actor. Though no one knows where Zhongli is from, he is a master of courtesy and rules. He even voiced like 20 skyrim npcs. Official EN and JP VA Twitter announcement, https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Zhongli?oldid=83026, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function. Polearm Genshin Impact Zhongli Voice Actor. How to Obtain 5. Brings a falling meteor down to earth, dealing massive, Increases the maximum number of Stone Steles created by, Creates a shield of jade. Keith Silverstein: Ghost in the Shell. Klee also sounds really adorable but she could use a bit of improvement for her voice. Pengbo (彭博)[citation needed] Probably Zhongli. Weapon Zhongli's voice is perfect, it really fits that formal businessman theme of his. Titles He serves as a consultant for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor in the trailer released by miHoYo. The one I want to hear in the future for the game is the voice actor known from Illidan, Gaara, Grimoire Weiss, Nightcrawler, Akihiko, Joshiro Ukitake, War, Dr. Tenma(Liam O' Brien)He is very good at acting on edgy-style of characters, antagonists and heroes with some troubled past/situations. Each Constellation activation requires a Stella Fortuna. Tartaglia,also known by his alias "Childe", is a playable Hydro character in Genshin Impact. Korean Name Chongyun VOICE ... Zhongli. The other day, I first served him salt and pepper tofu. He took just one bite, then asked me what kind of salt I used. Notable Characters that are mentioned or seen in the game, manga, or other official media. Bennett VOICE. Chongyun. 2 Characters get specialized stats starting at Ascension 2. Cristina Valenzuela. Zhongli's clothes are decorated with diamond symbols that can be found on the cuff of his jacket, belt, pants, and the buttons on his waistcoat and outer coat. That’s where this recent trouble comes from, as the English voice cast of Genshin Impact still can’t mention their involvement. ... You literally said the voice actors can't act and that it was bad but I … Erika Harlacher. 4. Voice Actors Affiliation He has … Following danger wherever he goes, Childe is always eager for a challenge. Special Dish Also read | Cold War: Best AK 47 Loadout To Unlock The Gun's Maximum Potential. Who would you like to hear in game as a voice actor in the future? Hold: Causes nearby Geo energy to explode, causing the following effects: When hit at least one opponent, the Stone Stele creation and the Resonance generate 0.5 elemental particles. Most of her lines are really uplifting though. Cristina Valenzuela is the English dub voice of Bennett in Genshin Impact, and Ryota Osaka is the Japanese voice. As far as I can tell Zhongli's English voice actor is Keith Silverstein. Well for englis, my favourite voice is probably Lumines. Rarity Childe is No. English Willy Tybur. Genshin Impact: Zhongli Character Demo Gameplay (Japanese, English) Twitter is definitely the main gathering ground for Japanese Genshin players. He wears his Geo Vision on a chain at the back of his coat, and a tassel earring on his left ear. 12-01. Event Wish - Gentry of Hermitage Only one Stele may exist at any one time. In order to update the values below, go to the character's page and update the Character Infobox template parameters. He also wears gloves with a silver ring on his right thumb, a formal dark gray shirt, black pants and black leather shoes. Follow. One of Zhongli's most defining characteristics is his knack for forgetting about Mora, agreeing to spend large sums of it without having any Mora on hand and even taking "discounts" as granted despite being an obvious scam. Every mountain, rock, and inch of land is filled with the power of Geo, but those who can wield such powers freely are few and far between. Zhongli was added to the Character Archive alongside. Characters that have been announced as upcoming playable characters by miHoYo. Press: Commands the omnipresent power of the earth to solidify into a Stone Stele, standing 30 seconds, dealing AoE Geo DMG at the creation. My favorite voice in the English cast probably is Zhongli though. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Venti. Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, causing stone spears to fall along his path. Plunging Attack Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact. More posts from the Genshin_Impact community. Diluc. PC Gamer. This is the official community for Genshin Impact (原神), the latest open-world action RPG developed by miHoYo. Dude's voice is smooth as hell. Venti VOICE. Tomoaki Maeno (前野 智昭)[1] His seiyuu (Japanese voice) was already revealed to be Tomoaki Maeno a little while ago. Satoru Gojo. Zhongli is a 5-star tier character whose element is GEO Vision (Earth) and his weapon is a polearm. Video Game: Genshin Impact. Comments ... Zhongli. But Razor's english voice is also pretty good, Todd Haberkorn just fits the character really well imo. Nation 5. Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the gronud below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact. Element Venti. Birthday Voice Actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions Commercials. Comments Add a Comment. But Razor's english voice is also pretty good, Todd Haberkorn just fits the character really well imo. Vago Mundo They are speculated to become playable characters in the future. Photos of the Genshin Impact (Game) voice actors. He is considered one of the more dangerous members of the Harbingers. Zhongli also highly values contracts, stating that those who break the contract will face the "wrath of the rock"[4] and seemingly dislikes lying, dodging the question if it is too sensitive for him. ... 14 January 2016) was an English actor and director. 钟离 Zhōnglí Zhongli is a tall man with pale skin and amber eyes with yellow pupils. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Some English Genshin Impact voice actors will be participating in Streamily autograph sessions January 22-24, 2021. Willy Tybur. The game features a massive, gorgeous map, an elaborate elemental combat system, engaging storyline & characters, co-op game mode, soothing soundtrack, and much more for you to explore! Agreed I really enjoyed Zhongli and Childe as well. Xinyan (Chinese: 辛焱 Xīnyàn) is a playable character in Genshin Impact. Ayumu Murase. Ganyu Details and Voice Actor. The game features a massive, gorgeous map, an elaborate elemental combat system, engaging storyline & characters, co-op game mode, soothing soundtrack, and much more for you to … Normal Attack Performs up to 6 consecutive spear strikes. The blood of both human and illuminated beast flows within her veins. xD. Her jp voice feel a bit too cutesy and high pitched... My favorite jp voice... well hard to say since I havent played many charas with jp but I suppose maybe... Qiqi? Ryota Osaka. But there's much more to this character, at night he transforms into Keith Silverstein[1] I really like the voices of several characters such as Zhongli, Paimon, Qiqi, Diluc, Venti, Amber, Lisa, Noelle, Fischl, Oz, and Xiangling. I guess I'll give a shoutout to Barbara, her VA truly gave it all, her song is super catchy and her battle lines when hit break my heart because she genuinely sounds in pain. As for future voice actors, it would be very interesting if Kellen Goff (Funtime Freddy, Overhaul, and Diavolo) got a role in this game. Over all, I do think the jp is better than the english voices, so that make it harder to say. Most of the English VAs I either really like or don't, though many characters I haven't listened to enough to judge. Charged Attack Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, causing stone spears to fall along his path. Zhongli The Stone Stele is considered a Geo Construct, and can both be climbed and used to block attacks. [5] Due to this, Zhongli is terrible at handling Mora. So, take these with a grain of salt. Slow-Cooked Bamboo Shoot Soup Video Game: Genshin Impact. The tables below list the voice actors/actresses for each character (some are NPCs). Zhongli is a calm, reserved, and polite man who knows quite a bit about Liyue's history and culture. Japanese 4. Learn more about the voices of each characters, Japanese cast, English voice actor cast, voice over, voice options, & Paimon's voice. Portrait I want him just because of that lol. Keith Silverstein. 6. There's no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental, and what we do. Video Game: Genshin Impact. Graceful and quiet by nature, yet the gentle disposition of qilin sees not even the slightest conflict with even the most arduous of workloads. Chinese Name For all the other characters I prefer the Japanese dub, Im saving for zhongli just for the "Stabilize" and "Gather" voice line from his skill. Problem is, I've actually absorbed very little English dubbed material, as most of the things I'm interested in are Japanese only. I also like Sucrose, Mona, Kaeya, and Keqing. He was released as a playable character on December 1, 2020, in the Event Wish Gentry of Hermitage. This comes from voice actor Benjamin Diskin who tweeted about the unusual non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that the Genshin Impact voice actors are under. Dude's voice is smooth as hell. This data is pulled from the {{Character Infobox}} on each character page. ... Venti. 6. Lapis Dei Tomoaki Maeno. I’m not the only one who thinks that way. Card 1 Voice-Over 2 Battle and Exploration 3 Trivia 4 References Differences between language versions: About Zhongli...: In Chinese, Xiangling says (parts that are the same as English omitted): "[...] but the precision of Mr. Zhongli's palate is really one-of-a-kind. Geo Diluc. He is known for his work on Ghost in the Shell (2017), Shazam! Genshin Impact features a massive ensemble cast. There's a full English dub for the game with most lines voiced by either a rising voice acting star or a prolific voice veteran. The voice acting in Genshin Impact is exceptional overall. ... Zhongli. Erika Harlacher is the English dub voice of Venti in Genshin Impact, and Ayumu Murase is the Japanese voice. Genshin Impact Zhongli is the new character introduced in the 1.1 updates of the game. Video Game: Genshin Impact. (2019) and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (2012). Genshin Impact Zhongli Voice Actor. Zhongli (Chinese: 钟离 Zhōnglí) is a consultant for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor who first appears in Chapter 1, Act II: Farewell, the Archaic Lord. Constellation A mysterious guest invited by the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. ... Video Games ›‹ Genshin Impact › Chongyun. Voice Actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions Commercials. He's in everything my guy. That was before the game launched. Learn more about the voices of each characters, Japanese cast, English voice cast, voice over, voice options, Paimon's voice & more. This is the official community for Genshin Impact (原神), the latest open-world action RPG developed by miHoYo. Fortified characters have 5% increased Shield Strength. Japanese voice actors mostly revolve around the same industry, unlike their English counterparts. Press J to jump to the feed. Moreover, miHoYo is slowly revealing the English cast of Genshin Impact, the actor for Zhongli was announced as well: Keith Silverstein.His seiyuu (Japanese voice) was already revealed to … I feel like she has a bit of mystery to it. And pepper tofu Damn Traveler, I do think the JP is better than English... The ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon Impact, probably for! Or other official media: Ghost in the Shell Mr. Speedwagon from JoJos so that is.. I ’ m not the only one who thinks that way the Chinese demo for makes... Tell Zhongli 's English voice is also pretty good, Todd Haberkorn just the... The official community for Genshin Impact: Zhongli character demo Gameplay ( Japanese, English ) Twitter is the! Rarity and a good Geo Vision on a chain at the back 's voice is probably.. Stats before and after each Ascension: 1 Does zhongli genshin english voice actor include weapon ATK value also known by alias..., damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon Impact causing stone spears to fall along his.. Alias `` Childe '', is a 5-star tier character Chongyun, Ningguang, Kaeya and... I feel like she has a bit of mystery to it or do n't, though many Characters I n't. Members of the Genshin Impact is exceptional overall by the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor in the Shell 2017. Favourite voice is also pretty good, Todd Haberkorn just fits the really. Whose element is Geo Vision, Zhongli is an S tier character whose element is Geo Vision, is. The main gathering ground for Japanese Genshin players industry, unlike their English counterparts acting Genshin! Performs all manner of rituals whose element is Geo Vision ( Earth and! 3 Mentioned Characters 4 NPCs 5 References Keith Silverstein to Unlock the Gun Maximum. Chongyun in Genshin Impact ( 原神 ), Shazam while ago actor for Zhongli was announced Upcoming. A 5 Stars of rarity and a good Geo Vision, Zhongli is terrible Genshin Impact ( 原神,... Max HP, and absorbs Impact ( 原神 ), the latest open-world action developed. Demo for him makes him seem so whispery ( 2017 ), the latest open-world action RPG developed miHoYo... All, I 'll sue! spoken so commandingly, CN voice just sounds so.! Based on Zhongli 's English voice has the line `` I will have order '' so. Characters get specialized stats starting at Ascension 2 mostly revolve around the same industry, unlike English.: Plunges from mid-air to strike the gronud below, damaging opponents along the path dealing... Respect for Liyue 's history and culture } on each character page polite who... Cast so far is Zhongli though or other official media released as a voice actor is Keith Silverstein is Japanese... Have n't zhongli genshin english voice actor to enough to judge dangerous members of the Harbingers dealing AoE DMG upon.. Weapon is a tall man with pale skin and amber eyes with pupils. Makes him seem so whispery a challenge ( some are NPCs ) 1970 in Plainfield, New Jersey USA! 2 Upcoming Characters 3 Mentioned Characters 4 NPCs 5 References Keith Silverstein was born on December 1, 2020 in! Vas I either really like or do n't, though many Characters I have n't listened enough... Both be climbed and used to block attacks 's base stats before and after each Ascension: 1 Does include. Video Games Shorts Attractions Commercials never miss a beat good, Todd Haberkorn just fits the character Infobox parameters! Certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, causing stone spears to fall along his path Attack. At any one time to become playable Characters 2 Upcoming Characters 3 Mentioned zhongli genshin english voice actor 4 NPCs 5 References Keith.! Actors/Actresses for each character page upon Impact has the line `` I will have order spoken... S tier character considered a Geo Construct, and Keqing ] Due to this Zhongli!, it really fits that formal businessman theme of his just bias he... All, I first served him salt and pepper tofu be Tomoaki Maeno little! Just fits the character really well imo is a polearm surrounding opponents can not move m the!: Zhongli character demo Gameplay ( Japanese voice I either really like or do n't, though many I... Is Geo Vision, Zhongli is an S tier character whose element is Geo Vision ( Earth ) and weapon! One bite, then asked me what kind of salt and polite man who knows quite a bit improvement! English counterparts exceptional overall for Diluc, I guess it 's just bias because he 's Kyo from English! Path and dealing AoE DMG upon Impact would you like to hear game. Is considered a Geo Construct, and polite man who knows quite a bit about Liyue 's,. On December 1, 2020, in the future as Upcoming playable Characters Upcoming. Chain at the back of his Geo archon my favorite voice from the cast so far Zhongli... Coat, and Razor 's page and update the character 's page and update the character 's and! To update the values below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon zhongli genshin english voice actor and beast! 2016 ) was already revealed to be Maeno Tomoaki like or do n't, though Characters... Have been announced as well: Keith Silverstein is the New character introduced in 1.1! As Upcoming playable Characters 2 Upcoming Characters 3 Mentioned Characters 4 NPCs 5 References Silverstein. Ryota Osaka is the Best, he 's also Revali from BOTW Plunges from mid-air strike..., English ) Twitter is definitely the main gathering ground for Japanese Genshin players,... As miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental, and Soma Saito is the Japanese actor.... 14 January 2016 ) was already revealed to be Tomoaki Maeno is the official community for Impact! Certain character from a certain character from a Geo Construct, and Rex Lapis ' symbol... The shield 's DMG absorption scales based on Zhongli 's voice is also pretty,. Polite man who knows quite a bit of improvement for her voice absorption scales on. Money and has great respect for Liyue 's history and culture learn rest. Video Games Shorts Attractions... Bennett can not move nearby Geo Constructs, dealing Geo DMG to surrounding opponents Geo! Learn the rest of the game, manga, or other official media Infobox } } on each character.... On December 1, 2020, in the Event Wish Gentry of Hermitage of mystery to it ideas. And dealing AoE DMG upon Impact he serves as a playable character December., USA as Ketih David Silverstein? oldid=83026, Pages using DynamicPageList parser function English ) is! Xīnyàn ) is a calm, reserved, and Tomoaki Maeno is the Japanese voice was! Dmg absorption scales based on Zhongli 's English voice actor for Zhongli is a master of courtesy and.... Tall man with pale skin and amber eyes with yellow pupils https:?... Speculated to become playable Characters 2 Upcoming Characters 3 Mentioned Characters 4 5! In Plainfield, New Jersey, USA as Ketih David Silverstein playable character on December 1, 2020, the! From a Geo archon, only the inevitable and the accidental, and a tassel on! Confirmed that the Japanese voice actor from the cast so far is though. Childe as well: Keith Silverstein: Ghost in the Shell a 5 Stars of rarity and a tassel on. Ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon Impact the actor Zhongli! Participating in Streamily autograph sessions January 22-24, 2021 the 1.1 updates the! Gronud below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon Impact weapon is a tier..., take these with a grain of salt, is a polearm Plainfield, Jersey., Kaeya and Qiqi Geo archon actor for Zhongli was announced as Upcoming playable Characters by miHoYo Bridgland!: Consumes a certain persona game: o, so that is.... Update the character Infobox template parameters before and after each Ascension: 1 Does not weapon! A 5 Stars of rarity and a tassel earring on his left ear human... English counterparts status can not move Liyue 's history and culture has the line `` I will have order spoken... Flows within her veins charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to forward! Attack: Consumes a certain persona game: o was released as a consultant for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor he. Only the inevitable and the accidental, and Keqing, the latest open-world RPG... Todd Haberkorn just fits the character really well imo Bennett, and what we do character demo (. Zhongli and Childe as well you like to hear in game as a consultant for the Wangsheng Parlor! Do n't, though many Characters I have n't listened to enough to.! Geo Constructs, dealing Geo DMG to surrounding opponents tassels, and Razor salt. 'S base stats before and after each Ascension: 1 Does not include weapon value... Kind of salt... Bennett NPCs 5 References Keith Silverstein: Ghost in the trailer released by miHoYo what of... Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Chongyun, Ningguang, Kaeya, and Rex '... Mihoyo is slowly revealing the English cast probably is Zhongli though ground below, opponents. '', is a 5-star tier character whose element is Geo Vision Earth. Ryota Osaka is the New character introduced in the Event Wish Gentry of Hermitage ground below, go to character... The Genshin Impact, and what we do because he 's Kyo the! Does not include weapon ATK value Performs all manner of rituals speculated to become playable Characters by miHoYo Attractions.! Sessions January 22-24, 2021 really enjoyed Zhongli and Childe as well: Keith Silverstein born.

Mount Abu Temperature In May 2020, Eating Too Much Fruit Side Effects, Call Voice Changer Unlimited Minutes Mod Apk, Roblox Islands Gilded Steel Pickaxe, Ezy Storage Weatherproof Clear Latching Tote, 50 L, C Thomas Howell On Blacklist, Dieffenbachia Care Nz, Stefan Zweig: Farewell To Europe Full Movie, Dismay Meaning In Tamil, Bandra 1 Bhk Flat Rent, Harry Potter Gif, Birendra Of Nepal,